Milo's Booster Seat...

All-Trac

Jan 1, 2009
Arizona
ForcedTorque;1381288 said:
I believe the junk in that shed is actually supporting the roof. Dave, please push that Supra out before cleaning the shed.

wow if thats the case then i am very sorry! but i agree push it out then clean it!! id hate to see that car crushed

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
supra1008;1380413 said:
Wow we're on page 336!
I remember 10 posts per page, before I found out about 50 per page.;)
empera;1380420 said:
dave u should change ur signature....
I'm keeping this one to piss off Jay.
starscream5000;1380422 said:
I think I posted in here a year or two ago..... Still not done? :)
No Supra is ever done.:)
Dew511;1380439 said:
Lol... Ive never posted here... just patiently waiting. I thought my build was taking long... n its been almost 2 months. lol
Piker.
got_boosted;1380480 said:
It makes me feel alright about my 1yr build haha.
It takes a lot of intestinal fortitude to go three years.
All-Trac;1380802 said:
i just read this entire thread and all i can say is amazing. youve got a great build going and i absolutely love milo! you gotta finish though man haha whats keeping you from doing more work on it?
I'm trying not to rush.
Justin727;1380832 said:
black widows, brown widows, and brown relcuses.

Same predicament I'm in
Man, I thought a little mice rice was bad. Not a big spider fan.:)
suprahero;1380912 said:
There's only about four pages of actual progress...........the other three hundred and thirty pages is me pouting.
It will be allright Jay.
suprahero;1380915 said:
He has no intestinal fortitude............he'd also rather work on a yard rake than work on this supra.............:3d_frown:
Are you an actual doctor Jay? I almost finished the rake, but I got sidetracked. Sorry Jay. I guess I let you down again. I'll call Vonda to discuss.:p
CF_Sapper;1381066 said:
im really glad i stopped reading at page 216 getting all the way to the end to find out its still not finished would have been really disapoting :(

looks amazing thought :)
You will go back and read the rest.. and thanks.
All-Trac;1381213 said:
haha i believe its no testical fortitude :biglaugh: but i dont uderstand that. i have to be doing something to my car at all times! even if im just wiping stuff down and cleaning some more its better then nothing. maybe he should clean his garage!!
It's not my only thing to play with.;)
ForcedTorque;1381288 said:
I believe the junk in that shed is actually supporting the roof. Dave, please push that Supra out before cleaning the shed.
I went to the shed Scott, found no junk.:)
All-Trac;1381292 said:
wow if thats the case then i am very sorry! but i agree push it out then clean it!! id hate to see that car crushed
I won't crush it, and I won't clean my shop.;)

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
Dave, why is this thread still going on? And take the pictures of your sig.

Everyone, this car was sold to my buddy and he's almost done with it. He doesn't belong to any forum, but I'll take the long drive one of these days and take pics of the car almost done with its new owner...

Don't believe me? Tell Dave to post pictures of the car with a clock and a calendar next to it... HE CAN'T DO IT!!!!

And Dave - Stop lurking my thread and then calling me with nonsense - LOL!!! You're not getting ANYTHING!!!

HKS_TRD

Jul 21, 2007
Australia
I know, I know!!

Its not really a car

Its a full sized replica

Made from real Supra parts

Thats why its never supposed to run

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
buckshotglass;1381461 said:
Nope.:) Send me what you said you would, or I spill the beans.

My bad! I forgot... on its way...

HKS_TRD;1381477 said:
I know, I know!!

Its not really a car

Its a full sized replica

Made from real Supra parts

Thats why its never supposed to run

I like that!!! lol

dubsupra209;1381601 said:
is the car really sold...? it was looking like a good build...?

Yes, is sold! Like I said before
Supraholics said:
Don't believe me? Tell Dave to post pictures of the car with a clock and a calendar next to it... HE CAN'T DO IT!!!!

LilMissMkIII;1381685 said:

That's right! no boobies here!

buckshotglass

I love all your sounds.
Current pic...:biglaugh:
proof.jpg

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
He can't produce pics... He's probably off to his sister to get some photoshop done now...

Emp - Get in line...That Austin America is mine... I'm taking it out of that garage in a blink of an eye... I just haven't found a way to get around milo...:nono:

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
Supraholics;1388721 said:
He can't produce pics... He's probably off to his sister to get some photoshop done now...

Emp - Get in line...That Austin America is mine... I'm taking it out of that garage in a blink of an eye... I just haven't found a way to get around milo...:nono:

just scratch his ass and he will love ya forever lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Mr. Viper...........how do you know Dave likes his ass to be scratched.............:aigo:

This thread sucks.........sorry, but somoene had to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
suprahero;1388750 said:
Mr. Viper...........how do you know Dave likes his ass to be scratched.............:aigo:

This thread sucks.........sorry, but somoene had to say it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was talking about Milo...and I know this info cause Dave and I tend kick a few beer back once and awhile. Lol

Dave has towed two cars of mine with his handy dandy rollback.

I for one can honestly say the black supra is still in dave's hands and I have faith that this thread will win again someday! I know a few secrets that I cannot talk of!

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
The black car has been gone for several months. He went to the junk yard, bought a Ford Probe,and put it under the cover. :cry:

Only a video of the car, on the dyno, with Milo sitting in the front seat will convince me otherwise.:icon_cool