May 2010 Meet

suprajjang

Supra Enthusiast
Mar 30, 2005
VA
Wow glad to see you guys organizing the event for next year. Sorry for not attending the fall meet but doesnt look like i was missed LOL. I never got on here for a little over a month and forgot about it:thumbsdow . I see lots have changed since the last time i was here with Seth now being a vendor which is awesome! If im absent for a while come get me on the "other" forum lol. Glad to see that the fall meet was a success!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
suprajjang;1411773 said:
Wow glad to see you guys organizing the event for next year. Sorry for not attending the fall meet but doesnt look like i was missed LOL. I never got on here for a little over a month and forgot about it:thumbsdow . I see lots have changed since the last time i was here with Seth now being a vendor which is awesome! If im absent for a while come get me on the "other" forum lol. Glad to see that the fall meet was a success!

Thanks for checking in, we'll come get you as we get closer to the next meet.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
Well so far i got 2 thats including me, but i still haven't talked to a couple people. It deff should be interesting on the way down lol

I'm about to tho it up on the local board and see what i can come up with and everything. But if my friend with the turbo cressida has the money, she'll be down i'm sure.

carter

"The Ninja"
Nov 1, 2005
Ohio
www.myspace.com
applesauce;1412237 said:
There are plenty of hotels within a couple minutes from me. Shouldn't be that much for the weekend.

Talked to a couple other's, they might be down as well. Depending on how there projects go and money... the usual ya know.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
carter;1412524 said:
Talked to a couple other's, they might be down as well. Depending on how there projects go and money... the usual ya know.

I def. understand that... Thats why we are planning this now, so people can be ready. I check back w/ you about them in a few months.

Nghty89

Zombie Chicks Are Hot
Mar 26, 2008
7 Cities, VA
Well, if you guys know anyone trying to get some 7mge's and a w58, I can't seem to sell mine for anything. PM me about it if you know someone.

So I cleaned up/out my 87 yesterday. She needs a bit of shampoo, but beyond that she's pretty damn good! I may need to purchase a few interior pieces for the rear, but I can definitely be happy with her once she's running. We also got the 2jz running. The thing is a beast, hitting fuel cut left and right. Wish I had kept it, but oh well... fresh start.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Nghty89;1413639 said:
Well, if you guys know anyone trying to get some 7mge's and a w58, I can't seem to sell mine for anything. PM me about it if you know someone.

So I cleaned up/out my 87 yesterday. She needs a bit of shampoo, but beyond that she's pretty damn good! I may need to purchase a few interior pieces for the rear, but I can definitely be happy with her once she's running. We also got the 2jz running. The thing is a beast, hitting fuel cut left and right. Wish I had kept it, but oh well... fresh start.

Not trying to be mean London, so don't take it the wrong way. But please make a build thread for the progress of your new Sup. Thanks! This thread is May Meet only. I'll pull the cannons out on you too :bigun2:

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
I can make it.. The supra will be back up and running in a couple of weeks..Finally..
It would be nice to have a good MK3 turnout.

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
MRSUPRA;1418401 said:
I can make it.. The supra will be back up and running in a couple of weeks..Finally..
It would be nice to have a good MK3 turnout.

Thanks for checking in. We can't wait to meet you!

applesauce

Banned Scammer
Aug 24, 2006
Virginia
Updat: Im still working on the location. Hes suppose to call me this week so we can meet and discuss the plans. I kinda been waiting to hear from him, he's a hard guy to catch up w/. Just wanted to let you guys know Im working on it. Times on our side for now. I plan on having a location locked in by the end of the month.

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
applesauce;1422071 said:
Updat: Im still working on the location. Hes suppose to call me this week so we can meet and discuss the plans. I kinda been waiting to hear from him, he's a hard guy to catch up w/. Just wanted to let you guys know Im working on it. Times on our side for now. I plan on having a location locked in by the end of the month.

Im sure i missed it. Any idea what state? Im gonna try to come in the cressida.

wesbeech

Beech Performance Motorsports
Feb 26, 2006
Akron Ohio
Davismj711;1422437 said:
Wes

Good to hear your attending.

We need a few vendors that have been faithful to the Supra community on board. Any chance you could bring some product along to sell ?

Mark D

Well im not sure i thought it was around indi. Its looking like a 10 hour drive and 530 miles each way so im not sure.