How about THIS, Moe? Sunday!
cmiwinterwarmup.jpg

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
supramike7m;876828 said:
damn nice work eric. i liked your car in vegas last year, cant wait to see it this year.

thanks mike, it wont' be special, i don't know what i will make it look like for vegas, but for sure i'm on an attemp for 500+ hp

suprastanger507mgte;876837 said:
I'm Jealous...... lol......
Any extras added to the car??? Man seems like I have't been out there in ages..... heheh,,, I think a trip is coming up sooo....nnn.

nothing yet moe, waiting for ron to give up his cams....hah!

Zerocool;876877 said:
Eric you need an intake pipe :)

i got one, i need to find a better "smaller" filter, i'm using my boss's air filter

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
welp put in a rps twin disc clutch carbon/carbon, with the help of ced jav, he almost destroyed the 2xxx.xx dollar clutch no pictures, but i had a stock clutch in, when i had the stock twins, ripped the stock clutch up with the gt-35R, obviously will,had to change something! or just bring my thread back from the dead!, oh yeah thanks yellow13, he was the master of taking 1jz starters off, ps boris i should have puked in your car!!!! j/k

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
Nothing that bad.. just starter not put in all the way the first time.. in the end the starter gears broke off eventually. Dunno why the gears weren't broken when the starter was first pulled off but i think the second or third time it was pulled the gears were all missing haha. Oh well. All is good now.

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
yea i was just playing with ced, it seems to appear that the starter i had on it, had a front housing, and did not work with my 1jz , rps twin plate clutch, because the flywheel hit the starter, did not damage the flywheel, but ced and i had to pull the tranny back out, and dude where pulling my tranny out so many times i think we can set a record, for sm...lol! but now it runs good slight chatter, but clutch grabs like there is no tomorrow!

edit: for you guys that think, cedric broke things to work on his car welp you guys have been tricked! he actually has a built 7m-gte capible of 700+ hp, you should hear his car, when it idles man it jumps up and down like a mad man, i think he has some custom 280 cams in it should get a vid of it!

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
got it from shine auto, i believe they do not make them anymore i think they are revising it and making a better one, pm shineautoproject on this forum

edit:! here are some hidden pics i did not post! have not washed my car in ages, kicking it with Justanothervictim, borhor and bigwangfaget j/k kyle! hahaha
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

then these are some pics from the grand opening of garage boso in southern california, this truely made my day

sm_photo_missing.jpg

the drive down with the mk4 boys

sm_photo_missing.jpg

p949877_1.jpg

my buddy brian with orido
p949877_2.jpg

p949877_3.jpg

Last edited:

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Dang bBrian had his autograph right on. Man Brian's car is the sickness.
I saved the front shot picture of your car being follwed by the MKIVs. Nice shot, but I will have to edit you out of that picture. lol.