lilazni3uoy's 89 supe buildup!

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
so far what i did today,

bye bye 89 burgandy, HELLO 92 SHADOW GREY!......i'll find a dash later
got a almost complete interior, 92 shadow grey interior, had the dash but my very good friend JEFF needed for his car, i want to thank him, if it wasn't for him i wouldn't have it! thanks a lot jeff, and brian aka tunaman, for selling us the interior!, i had nothing to do today, since my mom had to "work" on mothers day i just took the whole day and did something productive, i've been a couch potato and been watching t.v, so i still need a dash to swap over, and pretty much it's done

BEFORE:
p613841_1.jpg

AFTER:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

o big question, i got the rear seat belts in, but the weird thing is it will not pull, if i were to go in the back to strap the seaat belt you cannot even pull it i don't know if it's something mechanically wrong or it's just because it was sitting for 2 years,

Last edited:

lilazni3uoy

AEM Powered
Apr 1, 2005
NoRCaL and SoCaL
www.cardomain.com
just this past week i had finally ditched the stock twins and upgraded to a GT-3582R with supporting mods, driftmotion Fuel Pressure Regulator Kit, stock mk4 550cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump,Greddy Boost Cut Controller, HKS EVC EZ 2 boost controller

i want to give a big thanks to Jeff @ jaws for helping me finish this really could not have finished or done anything without him, cedric for helping me pull the intake and exhaust manifolds off tifare for helping me with wiring, Derek with the 1jz manifold thanks!BIGGG PROPS to arron at driftmotion for shipping out the aermotive kit out asap for me to finish my dyno day deadline.i will get a better engine picture shot with the fuel pressure regulator when i get a chance! Enough with the words here are the pics

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

Last edited: