just found my next supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
new supra..JPG new supra3..jpg
so it cleard up tonight at 7:30 and i went by and took pics, i am getting a flat bed tomorow to pick up the car, if i can get off work early, but im not worried about it to much. as long as i can have it in my garage by this weekend so i can start to undo the rats nest of a harness! the guy in cali tried to slice all the wires and it looks like crap. but ill just take it all out and start over:)

Attachments

• newsupra3..jpg
    newsupra3..jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 99

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
oh one more ting, i ask her if we could all take pictures before i take it home and she thought that was a great idea! she feels the lord brought me to her car:) i said i agree!!!!!!!!!! they realy are some very nice people and the old man has so many tools he was a machanic in his younger years but he has had alot of medical problems in the last two years and cant hold his arms up to hold stuff very long. so i told him to call me if he ever needs help:)

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
hmmm. it may be easier to get a new EFI harness a virgin one and just route it in through the speedo hole to the factory location. I hate botch jobs i am sure there is a good reason why 1JZs blow so many ecus.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
that is a great idea! i willl look into that, if you have any other info on this i would love to hear it. i have been researching it all day and it looks like i would have to make some plugs to lenthen it without cutting all the wires up. but getting a new EFI haness sounds like a great idea:)

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
super busy with work and moving in to are new place, with a huge garage that will fit both supra's! i will be working on it next week after we finish moving and have extra money. i will put up some new high res. pics with a real camara.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
put up new pics of my baby coming home, and took pics of the old people that you requested! they are very nice:) now i need to wire it all up!