just found my next supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
so i was driving around looking for a new house to rent and came across this 1990 supra in great shape. so i was going to leave my number on the window and noticed the tags were from 07. this gave me hope right away, so i went to the door instead and knocked......5min later an old man answered the door after getting off his oxygen:)
I told him a wanted to know if the car was for sale, and he said it was his friends car and she was even older than him. YES went right into my mind! he went to get the key and we walked very slowly to the supra. it was in great shape noticed the ecu was in the back seat though, he began to tell me how it has a twin turbo and then i knew it had a 1j. Popped the hood and it was! i have been dreaming of this find! the engine was a swap and in the middle of it the old lady ran out of money after her husband past. The only thing left to do is wire it up and hook up the throttle cable.

she is the only owner and always kept it inside, this is everything i know about the car so far.
new tems and springs
new brakes
new tires
all new balljoints
new clutch
new rear end
new wheel bearings
1jz swap
all new hoses and belts
and ill find out the rest as soon as it stops raining, and pictures of course!!!!!

so this week i am going to be popping off the vavle cover to take a look and the start hooking everything up. the car is so nice and stock that i will buy it even if the engine is crap:) this little old lady said she and her husband took very good care of it and she cried that she could not get it running again:( i am getting it for a very good deal and i just can't believe it!!!!!!!!!!! so stoked......
Photo468..jpg Photo444..jpg Photo467..jpg[video=youtube;Bdt2JTMrQ20]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bdt2JTMrQ20[/video]

(NEW PICS ON PAGE 7......POST 69!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 11/18/10

Last edited:

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
after the bhg she wentto toyota and they gave here there estimate and she was depressed to say the least, you know how they like to bend you over! so her friend said she new a guy in cali thay could fix it for a fraction of the price, 1j was never in the card. while it was down there the guy called her and told her a 1j would be easy to do and better, so she agreed to do it. but of course it not that easy and more expensive to do, her husband died and the car stayed down there for four years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she was trying to to get the guy to finish but he was an ass, so she told her friend to (the one that said i know a guy) go and get her car back now. So the freind went to get it, being a freind from church im sure she felt bad about it, went and got the car and paid for the gas her self. then the friend dropped the car off at the old mans house ( onother church friend) because after her husband died she sold there house and is on SSI now and living in there motorhome and she can only have two casr in the driveway and they have to be running. that leaves the supra out! that why i found it in front of the old mans house. she is hurting for money so the car is mine now and she is very happy that i am getting it since i have one already and the ove i have for the car. i will take pictures of the car tomorow for sure!

I6Boost

Apr 14, 2010
My Supra
supraguy@aol;1556332 said:
you expect me to believe that and old lady was trying to do a JZ swap??
Regardless, good find, man.

Haha i was thinking the same thing!!!!

&& Yea man awsome find!
Def cant wait for pictures.

I love buying cars off old people, they keep there cars in tip top shape lol.

Koenigturbo

Oct 4, 2006
Oxnard CA
I6Boost;1556358 said:
Haha i was thinking the same thing!!!!

&& Yea man awsome find!
Def cant wait for pictures.

I love buying cars off old people, they keep there cars in tip top shape lol.
I saw this 70 Camaro,it looked absoluty showroom. The license plate frame said "Not for sale!" don't ask. It was an realy old lady driving it.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
she just wantd the car to run again, but the guy that was supposed to fix it dug her into a hole by going jz, she never wanted the jz swap, her husband had died before she sent the car down to cali. its raining cats and dogs here in wa. so as soon as its done i will have pics of the old lady and her old friend with me and the supra! i have no resone to bullshit anyone, but it was kinda unreal for me as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mattsplat72

is sofa king
Jan 17, 2006
Sedro Woolley, Washington, United States
Seriously, I am in no way vouching for this car or it's existence... But I can attest to the epic shittness of the weather. Port Orchard is a really small logging/port town on the Olympic peninsula. So I could see a Supra sitting on the street. There is a s14 kouki 240sx with a visible FMIC w/ 5psd that has been sitting for at least 2 years on the street. It has Department of Defense stickers on it. It is over by Whidbey NAS we think the kid must be KIA because all squadrons have been to and back from deployment. We asked around/ ran a carfax car was/is registered to a junkyard in Eugene Or. So I guess stranger shit could happen?