just found my next supra!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
^thanks! i was very lucky and just wishing something like this would happen some day:) now just parting out my 87 to get some extra money to put into the 90!

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
that's awesome!

Oddly I have been eyeballing a nice 1990 turbo (doubt it's a JZ but I guess it happens! haha) and looked at it the same day I found this thread. I might leave a note on the car if it doesn't move in the next few weeks, as it hasn't for a while and has cobwebs, light moss on the trim and rust spots on the rotors from a weeks or two of non-use.

Any new pics with the mkIV rims and eibach springs? It's not running yet is it?

pretty sweet man, good luck getting it all buttoned up!

Evilempire1.3JZ-GTE

SF what a waste of supras
Jun 22, 2006
SoCal
www.myspace.com
I think he was trying to source a !JZ harness the previous owner botched it up.
All thats stopping this from running is the harness.

I think this might be a harsh extreme but if you cant find a virgin 1jz harness call dr tweak and ask him how much for a ready to install 1JZ harness brand new & turn key.
Just let dr tweak know if it is pre or post 89 supra body jza70 or soarer ecu. It might cost you your left nut but you will get it running sooner.

There is only 1 other solution I could think of and thats to call aaron at driftmotion & get a stand alone with complete field harness and just splice the field harness into the factory connectors/sensors use the 7M efi harness utilizing c1, reverse switch, AC system, HL power,starter wires / body connectors ECU power wires off the 7M system but wiring the stinger into it and using aarons base tune.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
^^yea thats true, a 2j would of been even better, but i will be going 1.5jz someday.

so far i pulled out the old harness and i found a member that is going to be parting with his extended harness in a couple of weeks:) i have the front rims and springs on there was brand new illiumina II that are hooked up to the tems, very stoked on that! i should be putting on the rear's this weekend.
cleaned up the engine bay alittle toPhoto597..jpg

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
yea there still alot of stuff for me to do, i have to double check all the work that has been done to make sure it is right and put in a new wire harness.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
thanks man, finaly have the harness on its way, it should be here on the 14th on july! been working alot on it here and there, i have two babys, a 1yr old and a 2yr old so its kinda crazy.

mk3tattoos

Apr 12, 2008
Bremerton, Wa
been working on the car agian, got the new harness in and all the body plugs wired up, checked the fuel pump, was putting in a walbro but there is a denso in there that is brand new and works well with the 1j. hooked the innovate lc1 wideband up and the upgraded Y-pipe.

just need to finish figuring out the wiring on the plug that by the fuse box and hook those up.

supra parts 195..jpgsupra parts 203..jpgsupra parts 189..jpgsupra parts 168..jpgsupra parts 191..jpg

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Wow! Very clean, love to see nice mkiii's.!!

I noticed you blurred the plates in 1 pic, but completely left them visible in others, fix them ASAP if you're that concerned..!