JDM TYTE YO (No Hate Allowed) (Tonssss of pics)

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
haha looks like they are starting to import our MA70's into Japan.

0803152863.jpg

Cousin of mine over there has a USDM MA70 and thinks its the most amazing thing in the world

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I didn't read all nine pages of this so if someone else posted it, I apologize...........not.

Finally the MKIV's take a back seat on this one.............:evil2:
IMG_0918-1.jpg

If Ryan sees this shade of blue, he will die of multiple organisms...........:biglaugh:
IMG_1404-1.jpg

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
LilMiss, don't be hatin on the gay blue or Ryan will hunt you down and do unmentionables to you...........:biglaugh:

adampecush

Regular Supramaniac
May 11, 2006
Edmonton
JDMMA70;990187 said:
haha looks like they are starting to import our MA70's into Japan.

Cousin of mine over there has a USDM MA70 and thinks its the most amazing thing in the world

In the few days I was over there, I was surprised how many LHD vehicles I saw...must be the same sort of thing as RHD over here...however, I'm not sure why somebody over there would import a mid-90s V6 thunderbird....

Anybody notice the snow tires on the supra with the metal undertray?

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
adampecush;991973 said:
In the few days I was over there, I was surprised how many LHD vehicles I saw...must be the same sort of thing as RHD over here...however, I'm not sure why somebody over there would import a mid-90s V6 thunderbird....

Anybody notice the snow tires on the supra with the metal undertray?

They have Camaro and Mustangs over there haha. Mustang Club of Japan.

Yeah its the same thing. LHD is more exotic and isnt your average car. So he thinks the same way of his USDM MA70 as we think of their JDM JZA70 TTR or Turbo A's. Wonder how he fairs driving it. Have to talk to him sometime.

cool chuck

I like rims!
Nov 15, 2007
Maryland
Big Wang Bandit;988682 said:
The Louvers are cooler lol

shaeff;988711 said:
I know, but the chances of me finding the louvers is slim to none. Though, if I came across them I'd likely buy them as quick as possible. :)
Hey I've got a louver sitting in my garage I can't wait to get rid of...local pickup only Balto/ DC area:icon_bigg

Man that is one nice collection of Supras. Some really well done widebodies too.