JDM Euro Turn Signals

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Well in November after I got done replacing my clutch, someone backed into me and cracked one of my turn signals. So included in my estimate was the price for a new set of these turn signals.

I only know of one website that sells them however the body shop, nor myself could ever get a hold of the company. The body shop called and emailed a number of times and I called a few times in the middle of November as well, to no avail.

So yesterday the body shop calls me asking if I just want a check for the turn signals as they can't find them. They also offered to snag a set of factory turn signals... I kindly declined lol.

So after all of that, my question is does anyone else know a different website or vendor that sells these 89+ Euro Turn Signals? I didn't mention the store or website because I'm not clear on the rules about mentioning companies in a bad manor on the forum.

Cliffs: Can't get in touch with the company/website that sells the turn signals, anyone else have ideas on where to get them?

Thanks!

-Nick-

spiller

Mar 5, 2008
Australia/Chicago
suprasport can find them, they got me a pair but i wouldnt recommend them AT ALL. their service is absolutely terrible from my experience, and after waiting 5 weeks without hearing a thing, they arrived and one of them is chipped anyway.

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
Here are the part numbers for brand new ones from toyota..

81521-14332
81511-14332

These are 89+ euros, pre 89s are no longer in production..

Ask different dealers, as I got mine for $80 shipped for the pair...

XofXtimeX

Clean 2JZ
Feb 25, 2006
Arlington, TX
Thanks RazoE!

I had no idea you could get them from the factory.

Thanks again guys. I think I may try the factory first, then go from there.

-Nick-