is this cool or gay? fiberglass headlight naca vent

jackieboy

Dec 6, 2009
brisbane
i made this vent took me 2 days, still needs about a days work on it. its suppose to bring about 1.5cm of air threw and the air then aims straight at the filter. i want your oppion . speak the truth , cheers
attachment.php
attachment.php

jackieboy

Dec 6, 2009
brisbane
i knowwww i should have stayed with that damn idea! then i would have to chop the head light structure in abit...arugghhh might do that, and if it still looks shit ill come look 4 you lol

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
It's not any worse than the Japanese writing on your hood...................:biglaugh:

If you like it, paint it and then post it back up. Who cares what everybody else thinks? Life's too short to try and please everyone.

jackieboy

Dec 6, 2009
brisbane
i care lol its chinese...:) cheers

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

oh yeah thats what i was wondering .. what happens if water gets sprayed directly on it.... slow my air flow down even more?

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
89nasupra;1567446 said:
So your Aussie with Chinese writing on a Japanese car?
We ALL are here ;)

suprahero;1567447 said:
Oh Chinese.............and all this time I thought our cars were made by the Japanese.
It's a knockoff Supra :D

Max Vador;1567448 said:
Hydrolock
Highly doubtful you'd ever get enough water in through that to lock an engine, the filter will act as a difuser as well as the turbo so you're not going to get enough mass of water per cylinder to affect it unless you drive through a river.

89nasupra

Sugar, Water, Purple
Apr 8, 2008
Lafayette, Louisiana, United States
I used to have a 86 Trans Am and there was a few kids running around with Asian writing on there american cars so i wanted to put hieroglyphics on mine to be different but i never did. the pictures are blocked at work so i can't comment on your light vent thing.

jackieboy

Dec 6, 2009
brisbane
89nasupra;1567446 said:
So your Aussie with Chinese writing on a Japanese car?

no im chinese in aus with jap car with chinese writing hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

IJ.;1567451 said:
We ALL are here ;)

It's a knockoff Supra :D

Highly doubtful you'd ever get enough water in through that to lock an engine, the filter will act as a difuser as well as the turbo so you're not going to get enough mass of water per cylinder to affect it unless you drive through a river.

its a NA ....

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
jackieboy;1567479 said:
no im chinese in aus with jap car with chinese writing hahaha

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

its a NA ....

Still doubt it's going to have any effect being up so high and there's going to be a boundary layer generated by the front bar so there won't be much of anything going in at speed.