Installing a gt35r with stock ecu

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
It's taken a while, but my car is finally together, and I thought I would share the numbers. She made 353 rwhp, and 358 torque at 14.6 psi. It feels great to be able to drive my car again.:icon_bigg

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
Sep 9, 2005
U.S.
www.ebay.com
MKIII VIXEN;1618137 said:
It's taken a while, but my car is finally together, and I thought I would share the numbers. She made 353 rwhp, and 358 torque at 14.6 psi. It feels great to be able to drive my car again.:icon_bigg

Link for your build or mods?

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
Nick M;1618152 said:
Link for your build or mods?
There isn't one thread really. My car has been an on going project for several years. As far as mods...Precision 550 cc injectors, Walbro 255 fuel pump, Lexus AFM, 3 in. exhaust, Aeromotive FPR, HKS metal headgasket, Tial blowoff valve, HKS wastegate, IPT built transmission with rebuilt valve body, Ray Bestos Blue Clutches, after market intercooler, Greddy Boost controller, Garett gt35r turbo, SAFCII, stock ECU. I'm sure I have missed something, but that's all I can think of right now.:icon_bigg
bhmsupra;1618159 said:
Great to hear it is back alive and well. I am going to have a hard time keeping up with you at those numbers Vonda.
I'm hoping alot of people have a hard time keeping up with me.:evil2:
tekdeus;1618199 said:
A simple AEM meth kit, a re-tune, and 22psi will get you around 420+.
70+hp for around $330 :)
Right now, I just want to drive it for a while. I'm sure I'll be looking for more hp later.:icon_wink

Last edited:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Brad, it would make a good bit more just on pump gas, but I was having a hard time with the boost controller. I'm used to the avc-r and the greddy was a little different. I think she would make close to 400 at 18psi. I may end up just getting her a wastegate spring that will open at 17psi and be done with it for now. Trying to upgrade and maintain two supras is more of a task than I care to keep performing. I'm about all supra'd out.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I have another block with all built parts in it in case this one decides to self destruct. The other block has brand new eagle rods and cp pistons. It has less than fifty miles on the block when the oil filter housing broke off. I'll have to bore her current block .020 if it does tear up.

MKIII VIXEN

Supramania Contributor
Feb 11, 2006
resting
buckshotglass;1619250 said:
Yay Vonda! Glad you got it running w/o codes this time.

Well, I had a little help, I can' take all the credit....;)

I drove my car to work today, it was great. She's so pretty, and sounds so mean:evil3:

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
steven89;1619364 said:
Congrats on finally getting it up and running! WOO FOR NO CODE 52!!

Thanks for the congrats, but please don't ever mention----^^^ that ever ever ever again.

It can hear you and it takes it as a personal challenge to screw with me. This car has been very very close to a gallon of gas and a match several times due to the above mentioned code.