Indiana supra owners

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Just install some Eibach's and KYB's thats what I did to fix the rest of my problems...to name a few Problems=BHG, RK and Boost Lee

That sucks it didn't work...though I would have always been worrying about it. You will be better off to just replace the entire thing plus we can get the rear end attached correctly a lot easier.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Duct tape FTMFW!

I guess I'm gonna drop it tonight Jason, if you get bored or something... DAMN I friggin hate doing all this work for something so stupid. you shoulda heard all the crapp blowing out of the exhaust though Jason, I pretty much slagged the garage door.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
So that's why everything I buy from Matt is missing bolts. :nono:

But yet, you have such a GREAT selections of bolts/screws/bhg's. :icon_surp

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Jason-
Yeah. She's already throwing them like a true mkII owner.

Jeff-
Hey. I found your camera. And about the bolt selection... that's what happens when you only have 1 bolt holding the rear-end in place. :icon_bigg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^LOL. Nice going there fart smeller. Er...Smart feller. :D

Yeah....I knew the camera was hiding somewhere. So are you done looking at all my pron on there or what? When are you coming back to Bezzle Buzzle in Greezlewizzle? Hmmm.....

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ sometime in the neighborhood of pretty much never. I snapped a few shots of nat for ya. She's so cute. :icon_surp

Eff I hate being at the hospital on Saturdays.

jason, if you read this, I dont think I need you to come down tonight. freaking Supra is gonna be down another week... :nono: Who would have guessed Toyota wouldn't have the fuel feed line going fromt he fuel filter to the front of the car? t'was only $50 though, which shocked me all to hell. i was guessing more like $150-200

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I figured they would have a dozen or so in stock...thats just gahy...you should have gone to JC Toyota they have everything.

Jeffy are you looking for some stock springs a little birdy told you was?

coreybear08

Aug 21, 2006
Fort Wayne, IN
Clueless said:
One nice thing about owning a mk3 supra is all the local support you get.....

still waiting for my local support..lol..anyone want to help me replace my first headgasket on a supra?? im having some fun gettin some bolts off...