Indiana supra owners

StiCk3

Apr 25, 2009
->IN<-
Quin;1767737 said:
Stretch where have you been for the last three years. lol

LOL dude i've been out there every once in a while. With all the action on the south side, im finally switching to IN plates. I'll be out there one of these weekends (this one is looking unlikely) or when Jeff decides a date for this little get together.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
It's been decided. lol Copy pasta from FB:

Gang,
Saturday, November 12 (just shy of 5 weeks from now)
We are going to get together for a little mini-meet and greet.

There's quite a few new faces in the Supra community that need to get initiated into the club! ;) (Kidding... but really. We're just going to get everybody together, have dinner, talk about plans for this coming year and do a meet and greet).

Cool? Cool. Let everyone know! Location will be in Greenwood/Southside Indy.

Probably be at the usual BDubs.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for filling in Quin!

Confirmed, Saturday Nov 12th @ 5pm. Dinner reservations set for SMOKEY BONES BAR & GRILL in Greenwood, IN (Crossroads of US31 and Fry Rd).

And everyone in the club that shows gets their FREE ISC decal(s)!

Sent from my Epic Galaxy S2 using paranormal communication.

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Nope but thanks for offering! Jon's Supra is finally home, and with any luck I'll be firing mine up tonight. Headed out to work on it now.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
INDIANA SUPRA CLUB - SUPRA OWNER MEET & GREET

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 12, 2011 @ 6:00PM

SMOKEY BONES BAR & GRILL

780 US Highway 31
Greenwood, IN 46142
(317) 859-6499

Key things on the agenda:

Introductions
Plans for future meets/upcoming year
Individual goals/car builds/help, etc.
Passing out ISC window decals (1st is FREE, any more is $2/ea)
Have dinner/drink/relax/kick-the-s#!%'s
Check out what cars MIGHT show up. ;)

RSVP by PM or just text me with a heads up. (317)395-8362

And as usual, spread the word to other owners if you can.
I've told most everyone I know of, but a reminder never hurts. :)

Thanks guys,

the_shippey

Disgruntled Marine
Dec 10, 2007
Columbus, IN
Boost Lee;1771230 said:
Did you get 'er fired up, Quin?

He just pm'd me this... lol
Quin said:
I melted my under hood blanket and some of the wiring loom yesterday driving halfway around the block... Then the car died and I pushed it the other half home lol

Wish I could show up guys. The Marine Corps seems pretty dedicated on needing me during every single meet there is. lol

Edit: I'll have a buddy that's deployed with me come to the 2012 meet. He's planning on moving to indiana when we get back stateside. :) Yay, moar supras!

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
the_shippey;1774342 said:
He just pm'd me this... lol

Wish I could show up guys. The Marine Corps seems pretty dedicated on needing me during every single meet there is. lol

Edit: I'll have a buddy that's deployed with me come to the 2012 meet. He's planning on moving to indiana when we get back stateside. :) Yay, moar supras!

We miss you - no homo

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Columbus IN? Blasphemy. I know all the MKIIIs in this town, except for one really clean black 89+ that I've only seen once and couldn't find again. lol

Unless you have that super clean black 89+ turbo car and live over by Zwanzigs. I've only seen it once though, thought it was someone just passing through.

Last edited:

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Another MKIII.... Great...... :biglaugh:

We will have another mini meet & greet dinner sometime in January or February for ISC.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and an upcoming Happy New Year!

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
Quin;1787736 said:
Columbus IN? Blasphemy. I know all the MKIIIs in this town, except for one really clean black 89+ that I've only seen once and couldn't find again. lol

Unless you have that super clean black 89+ turbo car and live over by Zwanzigs. I've only seen it once though, thought it was someone just passing through.
Nope, Maroon one with faded bumpers. I didn't get it down here until September, and I only drove it for a month on nice days, you'll definitely see it around next summer unless my plans for it change.

Boost Lee;1789226 said:
Another MKIII.... Great...... :biglaugh:

We will have another mini meet & greet dinner sometime in January or February for ISC.

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and an upcoming Happy New Year!
Awesome, I should be able to make it out, not sure if the Supra will that early though.
-AM3

Quin

Trans killer
Dec 5, 2006
Columbus, IN
Well, if yours isn't going by then, you're welcome to ride up in mine or Shippey's lol I can't believe we have like seven MKIIIs in Columbus!