Indiana supra owners

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ been married a month and have spent maybe..... 4 days together...

I work 10 hr days w/ like 2+ hours of drive time, I leave at ~6:45, she gets off at 7, She leaves for work at 6:45, I get home at 7:15... Then Saturdays if shes not working we always get volunteered to do something that we dont want to do for our families, so if we both have the day off, screw Supras... I'm gettin some.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Some of what?

I don't think you even know what that means.

Matt - Didn't you have a mini meet not too long ago....its kind of hard to remember because no one showed UP!!!!!!!!! *cough* MDC *cough*

MDCmotorsports said:
The Police called, they found your stollen BALLS.

Check out the size of my balls...don't be jealous!

chain_and_ball.jpg

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Who said anything about being Anti-Supras, we're just saying that ppl wouldnt attend a meet (with free crapp/food/w/e) that was less than 60 mins away, but are gung-ho about going to a meet 3 hours away, having to get a hotel, buy gas/food, blah blah... then bitching because the same ppl arent going to said meet 3 hours away.

I don't even care if you dont go to Chi, or you didn't come to my meet, just dont bitch when I dont attend a meet because I'd rather spend (quality) time with my wife doing things that need to be done.

Besides, I've still got toolbox damage. :icon_bigg

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Doh! New people! ;-)

Off hand... I can't think of any known Supra owners around Valpo... BUT I know they do exist. Spacing on names...

And shiftdrift - What's your Supra situation? Driving? Project? Blowed up? Running? Just curious.

There WILL be an Indy meet this upcoming May... and it will be a sponsored/eventful weekend - Mark it in your noggin notes - Dates will come soon enough!

Jeff

shiftdrift

Jan 11, 2010
indiana
Boost Lee;1754076 said:
Doh! New people! ;-)

Off hand... I can't think of any known Supra owners around Valpo... BUT I know they do exist. Spacing on names...

And shiftdrift - What's your Supra situation? Driving? Project? Blowed up? Running? Just curious.

There WILL be an Indy meet this upcoming May... and it will be a sponsored/eventful weekend - Mark it in your noggin notes - Dates will come soon enough!

Jeff

The supra drives. But the 1jz vvti/r154 is going in my 97 240sx

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Alright.... Wake up people!

I've put some long, hard thought into this and am going to do a soft-announcement, unofficially...

First things first - INDIANA SUPRA CLUB. I plan to start branding this and organizing this to be an official Car GROUP.
We've got the activity, the people and the cars to do it... we just need organization. (And stickers!)

To kick it off - I'm planning to set up a little meet (no, not car specific - people specific... although you're welcomed to bring a Supra!) within the next month.
Winter is rolling in... Car activity will drop (unless you also have a Subaru :biglaugh: ) so... I'd like to schedule a meet with everyone including:

Dinner/BBQ
Hang out/Relax
Indy2K12 Discussion
Individual Goals/Updates
Q&A, etc.

Stay tuned.