Indiana supra owners

PCguylovesSupra

Happy go lucky......
Jun 18, 2007
Southwest MI
VetteSlayer said:
Any Indiana supra owners out there located somewhere around the northwest area.! post back i would like to have a supra meet sometime before the end of the year.

Are you going to the chicago show next week?? You are in Valpo, I am only 25 minutes from Valpo in Three Oaks, MI. I will be at the Chicago show on Sunday Aug 12. Hope to see you there.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I can't make it :-(

Turbo needs a rebuild, broke and busy.

Next year will be the year of the supra I hope. It will be putting White Lighting to shame in a bad way.

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
MDCmotorsports said:
Weak fucking excuse. You've known about chicago for how fuggin long now?

Get married :love: , raise 4 kids :1zhelp: and see what happens to your supra budget :aigo: and free time.

However before the Ohio meet I knew I wasn't going to be able to make it....Told your boy Jeffy :squirt-mo way back then.

Front me a rebuilt and upgraded CT :naughty: and a few hundred bucks and I would be more then happy to go.

Last edited:

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
I'm still doubting that I'll go. Would like to come up and whip ass, but I think the wifey is gonna say nay...

I'll let everyone know come closer to time.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
I'm still doubting that I'll go. Would like to come up and whip ass, but I think the wifey is gonna say nay...

I'll let everyone know come closer to time.

chain_and_ball.jpg

The Police called, they found your stollen BALLS.