Indiana supra owners

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Anyway, spring mini-meets....

Anyone have any ideas on what you'd like to see/do?

Im still looking for a good place to cruise and have a BBQ or something...

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
did you drop a CT26 on it Jeffy?

BTW you should have came down when we was working on Kurt's car! We need to switch yours next....AUTO is SOOOOOOOOOOO FTL!!!

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
rumptis said:
did you drop a CT26 on it Jeffy?

BTW you should have came down when we was working on Kurt's car! We need to switch yours next....AUTO is SOOOOOOOOOOO FTL!!!

Who the F is Kurt and why would I wanna switch teh' Auto when I'd walk your 5 speed? :rofl:

BRING IT ON.:evil2: I'm only at 10psi. YEW DON' WON' NON MUH'FUGGA!!!!

brad92t

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2006
Lexington, KY
www.haxors.us
VetteSlayer said:
Any Indiana supra owners out there located somewhere around the northwest area.! post back i would like to have a supra meet sometime before the end of the year.

Heh well I haven't been real active in on the board in the last 3 months or so cause I have been really busy with school and work but I am in Hammond. How many others are in NWIN? I saw a black 86-88 turbo in Schererville once....

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
^^Zoo, in-mother-fuggin'-deed.

51 hours a week is overwhelming. :icon_conf

But I :love:lovesssss:love: teh' money. :D

Jon - Anything on 3.5" or 4"? :) I'm beginning to think these people suck really bad..........:(

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I get paid for 51 hrs a week, but only work about thirty...................I guess I just got it like that................;)

Jeff, does all that work not get in the way of your internet addiction, or is all that therapy finally paying off? ........................lol

OH yeah, before that sounds conceded or anything, I own my own buisiness doing construction work. Sometimes I get paid for 51 hrs. sometimes I get paid for one hour.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
rumptis said:
^ when you figure out how to get paid for sleeping let me know....work 51 hours WHATEVER!!!

^ W/e knuckle...
Hospital
7:30-4 monday - Friday... 1 hour lunch...
7.5 hr/dayx5= 37.5
Saturday- 7-12 or 3

42.5 hrs that I get paid for working 5-7, depending on how lazy I'm feeling on Saturday. My bring home pay is ussually somewhere in the low $30's. Most of the money pays for my meals throughout the week. (Sat does everything but gaurantee me a job after I graduate, so it's all good I suppose :icon_conf )

work at Advance 2 nights/week, 10.5-11 hours...
Typical paycheck is $100 or so. Most of it is reinvested back into Advance. DAMN YOU 20% DISCOUNT!

So that's 52.5-55.5 hrs per week for $65/week. thats like... $1.17/hr I think a few more checks and I should be able to go buy my Tacoma flat out.

*edit*
Plus running my own Toyota Stealership and Pron site/brothel, It's amazing that I have time to post up on SM.