Indiana supra owners

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
I sure am hoping its not that...it sure didn't sound good though.

I guess its kind of like....do you want boost leaks out the wazoo or RK?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Meh... I bet it has something to do w/ the timing. Maybe now it's not running uber rich and it's just pinging or something. I've got my fingers crossed that thats what it is anyway.

Tonight I'll set the timing and drive it. If it still does it, I'll pull the valve covers and see what's going on.

For some reason, I think it's still better than BHG.

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Timing will make your car feel sluggish/underpowered/make weird ticking/knocking sounds (depending on just how far off/bad the timing is)...Check your timing. I bet that's what it is...Sounds like it's off a few teeth.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
And NFS Carbon = Teh suxorz I want my money/hard drive space back. You know how many pics/vids of Indian tits I had to delete to fit that on my computer? :icon_conf

School sucks. I'm not even getting paid to surf SupraMania today... talk baout LAME

Clueless

Banned
Feb 22, 2006
Columbus, Indiana
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
And NFS Carbon = Teh suxorz I want my money/hard drive space back. You know how many pics/vids of Indian tits I had to delete to fit that on my computer? :icon_conf

School sucks. I'm not even getting paid to surf SupraMania today... talk baout LAME

:ugh2:

rumptis

나는 제프가 당신을 사랑
Aug 16, 2005
North Vernon, IN
Cool, we have one more. So what do you have?

I'm always up for a meet close by....mkiiSupraMan18 and I have 2-3 mini meets a week at his house. Thats if you call 3 Supra's a mini meet.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
Whos the guy that was in Advance tonight trying to sell me his mkIII?

maroon, forged pistons, boost controller, 3" exhaust.... some other stuff, dont really remember though. Got his # though...

He's wanting to sell it for like $3k, 88 Hardtopper 5sp.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
Whos the guy that was in Advance tonight trying to sell me his mkIII?

maroon, forged pistons, boost controller, 3" exhaust.... some other stuff, dont really remember though. Got his # though...

He's wanting to sell it for like $3k, 88 Hardtopper 5sp.

Didn't know that existed Matt. Did it look clean?