Indiana supra owners

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
Matt: When can I get that Lex AFM off of you...er, should I say when's the next time you'll be in the area or when will you be home?

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ I think that Lex is gonna be bad news bears for you, but I'll be in Columbus mon-Fri 7:30-4 and some evening until 9-10pm. As for me making it to Indy... probably sometime in the neighborhood of... no time in the near future. I tried calling you but got no answer (I assume that was your home phone anyway). Give me a call at home and we'll figure something out.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ Uhh... kinda the contrary.

I still need my DPO welded up and an 02 sensor...

I still got the TSRM. Just need to find a time when I can drop it off to him when he's not in Greenwood I guess. Or I'll just wrap it up and throw it on his porch. Which I'm thinking about doing. I'm just over everything, tired of giving a damn what people think, I don't have time for it anymore.

It's not a ransom thing, I'll just start telling people that MDC pwned me and send them elsewhere. Paying upfront, not a great idea, from my experience... from either of the "major" things I've bought from him.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Damn ass hat, what gives?

Whered the 'tude come from?

Not to mention, who's going to build you a one off custom stainless DP for $100 or less, lend each other parts @ 3am, etc etc etc?

You sir, have FSB.

mkiiSupraMan18

Needs a new username...
Apr 1, 2005
United States
^ I'm not gonna argue/bitch w/ you on the forum. You're precious TSRM will be on your porch sometime this week. Get's wet? O-well. Get's stolen. IDGAF.

Call me when you get done with all the turbo rebuilds you have backed up and you find time to finish my DP. I'd love to post up in the "MDC came through for me" thread.

*edit*
MDCmotorsports said:
Not to mention, who's going to build you a one off custom stainless turbo elbow for $100 or less, ask for parts/cutting wheels @ 3am, etc etc etc?

^ It was bugging me, I had to fix that.

Two people (that I'm aware of anyway) who are somewhat (or VERY) local bitching about your work ethic, that should be reassuring to the Supra community. I'm not gonna be a dick and post in your vendor section, but it IS tempting.

Also, How the hell are you pulling $9k or whatever out of that car? Has that guy not seen pics or is someone feeding me BS?

And fix that freaking Subie. That is freaking sad.

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
Im not going to turn this thread into a bitch fest....

As for your smart little remarks:

Yeah and I can name both - and both people are like who, and WANTED A FUCKING DISCOUNT CAUSE "IM YOUR BUDDY."

I gave the new owner of my car 4 pages of EVERY THING THAT WAS WRONG WITH IT.

Wheres the Matt Im friends with? What have you done with him?

How many times have both of us traded parts with no questions asked to each other.

You need to come off your high fucking "BHG I hate MK3" horse and STFU.

SupraDupra500

Apr 29, 2005
Terre Haute, Indiana
dont mean to butt in, but im butting in. i havent really known Jon for a long time, but every time ive needed something, hes had it at the shop. if he didnt have it, he fabricated it.
if i had a question as to why the car was running right or even not running at all, he helped me. once even at 10:30 at night.
MDCmotorsports said:
Yeah and I can name both - and both people are like who, and WANTED A FUCKING DISCOUNT CAUSE "IM YOUR BUDDY."
QUOTE]
ive gone to lunch with jon a few times, ive hung out with him shooting the shit at his shop, we hung out for a bit while he was in town here. i consider Jon a friend. he's bent over backwards for me... even forward:naughty: (kidding) and i dont expect any kind of discount from him. my closest friend ive got works on cars a lot in his garage. kind of a business, but not really. there was something (cant remember what) that i didnt have time to do on a DSM i used to own. hell i might not have known HOW to do it. so i asked him if he could do it. i told him to charge me what he charges everyone else. jsut because its is friend's car doesnt make it any easier or any more cost effective.
Jon is running a business, and business is business whether its with Jane Doe, or anyone else.
mkiiSupraMan18 said:
^ Uhh... kinda the contrary.

I still need my DPO welded up and an 02 sensor...
QUOTE]
Sometimes people fall behind, or forget, or something like that. business owners have decisions to make. it might really piss someone off, but thats a part of being a small business owner.
i dont want to sit here and defend Jon all day. sure he needs to finish your elbow. but thats something you should call him and talk to him about not make slanderous remarks on here.
i cant say that i dont see anything wrong with his work ethic, because i havent known him long enough, and i dont know how much work he has to do. Hell, supra store really pissed me off a couple weeks ago, but i didnt go to them bitching because they made a decision that they had to make. i just made do with what i had until the part finally came in.

Wellllll thats my 2cents. dont mean to piss anyone off, just dont think anyone should jump to conclusions. :icon_razz

-Josh