I'm going to a moped rally in LA/ UPDATE ME

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Yeah, hi supramania. I missed you, you lived in my eternal dreams.

But i find it totally funny how i'm going to be riding a shitty motorcycle with likee 300 other dudes thru LA next week lolol. Shits gonna be tighhhht. I'll snap a picture of my project I just finished yesterday in a little bit.

Whats been going on around SM lately? Di I miss anything worthwhile?

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
Oh, hello! Welcome to SM! Please check out our introduction area and tell us a bit about yourself and your Supra! :sarcasm:

LOL. You better take pics! Get a GoPro Hero Motorsport camera and strap it to your bike!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
LMAO 50 with YOU on it? :biglaugh:
(bis ass windbreak that you are)

I passed one here on the freeway doing about 45, he was taking his life in his hands as the Trucks were almost sucking him under as they blew by!

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
Haha, no mopeds in that episode. Mopeds have pedals, they were on motorcycles and scooters.

p1278356_1.jpg

Thats my moped. a JcPenny Pinto. Its now got a 70cc Kstar kit on it, with a custom pipe, and a 19mm Dellorto PHBG. nomnomonomnom

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
Even if it is fun, Kyle, I thought you weren't supposed to admit that you ride a moped?
Not "admit freely" - we're talking "not supposed to admit, even under torture" that you ride a moped.

Big Wang Bandit

You Can't Quit Me Baby
Feb 21, 2006
San Ramon, CA - 925!
I take pride in it. Its way more fun than a car. Its way more efficient, they are fun as hell to tune. they are relatively cheap, and super romantic when you ride doubles with your girlfriend.

Mopeds are wayyy cooler than scooters. Don't get them confused

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
Big Wang Bandit;1278553 said:
lol yeah it is Boris, its good luck to me.

And yeah brewster, the last person to tell m how cute it was was some lesbian woman lol. I'm glad you think it is too.

Did you get rid of the Cadiboat? That thing was sweet.

TooGoode

rediculous DD
Mar 1, 2007
Chandler, Arizona
Big Wang Bandit;1278356 said:
Haha, no mopeds in that episode. Mopeds have pedals, they were on motorcycles and scooters.

p1278697_1.jpg

Thats my moped. a JcPenny Pinto. Its now got a 70cc Kstar kit on it, with a custom pipe, and a 19mm Dellorto PHBG. nomnomonomnom

aww isn't that cute! haha sounds like fun!

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Big Wang Bandit;1278623 said:
I take pride in it. Its way more fun than a car. Its way more efficient, they are fun as hell to tune. they are relatively cheap, and super romantic when you ride doubles with your girlfriend.

Mopeds are wayyy cooler than scooters. Don't get them confused

Sorry neither are "cool" in any way shape or form ;)