i wish someone would get 7MPower.com up and running again...

the t3d

P B4 A
Sep 30, 2006
Titusville, FL
i used that site as a guideline for my goals. it would just be nice to have it used and updated and functional.... that is all...

-t3d

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
It is never updated, in fact I want my car off of there, nobody responds to me. It has been 2 turbos ago...and a ton of other mods later...:3d_frown:

GTEpowered.com is a site for all kinds of cars, trucks or whatever that sport the GTE power plant.

500 is not unachievable. ;) You cna do it, and as long as you meet the requiremnts, you are good to go.
As far as info, I would be happy to add anything that may be of use. Send it my way or Miguel (supraholic) and we can look it over. We have a few more members being added soon!

Duane

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
upgradedsupra;1473852 said:
It is never updated, in fact I want my car off of there, nobody responds to me. It has been 2 turbos ago...and a ton of other mods later...:3d_frown:

GTEpowered.com is a site for all kinds of cars, trucks or whatever that sport the GTE power plant.

500 is not unachievable. ;) You cna do it, and as long as you meet the requiremnts, you are good to go.
As far as info, I would be happy to add anything that may be of use. Send it my way or Miguel (supraholic) and we can look it over. We have a few more members being added soon!

Duane
haterz :p

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
IJ.;1473864 said:

The main reason I started this site is because of the non updating etc.. ;) Also, the public wants to see more than just a few cars, but, many different ones with the GTE badass power plant. :)

VegaSupra

May 3, 2011
SoCal
Was gonna post a new question, but this thread will serve that purpose very well.

I really liked looking at all the info on 7MPower.com several years ago. Now it says that the account has been suspended. Does anyone know what's the deal with that?

Is 7MPower dead and gone for good?

VegaSupra

May 3, 2011
SoCal
GrimJack;1726823 said:
What do you want? I'm sure that with a bit of digging and some luck, anything that hasn't been revived can be. Most of it is available on http://gtepowered.com now.

there were a lot more 7Ms on 7Mpower than there are on GTE. Where's Willie's white monster? Sucker was ultra clean and pushed 730whp.