I turn 19 today!!!

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Like the title says...I turned 19 today lol

My presents so far include getting my gte block decked sometime this week and I got the usual clothes lol I am also getting a 1:43 scale exact replica of my supra :icon_bigg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
redma70;1478387 said:
Like the title says...I turned 19 today lol

My presents so far include getting my gte block decked sometime this week and I got the usual clothes lol I am also getting a 1:43 scale exact replica of my supra :icon_bigg
One that doesn't run?? ;)

Happy birthday Lad!

Flateric

Mar 26, 2008
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Happy birthday, ahh to be nineteen again.

If I knew everything I know now back when I was nineteen, I could rule the world! LOL.

Enjoy it, you only turn 19 once, but don't enjoy it so much that you don't turn 20.

shaeff

Kurt is FTMFW x2!!!!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2005
Around
kamikazemkiii;1478455 said:
Congrats, live everyday as your last. Take it easy

These statements contradict each other. LOL. If this were my last day to live I certainly wouldn't be taking it easy. ;)

Happy Birfday!

slightly_red_MA70

Holy S*** I own a Racecar
Jan 24, 2009
Canada
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes.

As for what I am doing tonight I am not really sure lol A couple friends and I might be going to a club for a little drinking, but to start the day off I am finishing putting my pistons and rods together and putting some of the interior in the supra lol.

And I will take er easy and not do anything stupid, I'm smart enough to know my limit and everything :icon_bigg

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
redma70;1478525 said:
Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes.

As for what I am doing tonight I am not really sure lol A couple friends and I might be going to a club for a little drinking, but to start the day off I am finishing putting my pistons and rods together and putting some of the interior in the supra lol.

And I will take er easy and not do anything stupid, I'm smart enough to know my limit and everything :icon_bigg

You're 19 STUPID away :D

You have a lifetime to be sensible!