I Told You Guys!!!!!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
due to SImann's uninterest to help out fellow board members... i downloaded quicktime to see what his hype was all about.

IJ. you're not missing much. so dont worry about it until he decides he wants to post divx extentions...

i do like the integra scene, but if you guys only got that footage out of your huge film excursion, then that was a total waste, eh?

the ae86 video... meh.

oh wait... "HAHAHAHA,LOL. THAT WAS COOL"

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
supra90turbo said:
due to SImann's uninterest to help out fellow board members... i downloaded quicktime to see what his hype was all about.

IJ. you're not missing much. so dont worry about it until he decides he wants to post divx extentions...

i do like the integra scene, but if you guys only got that footage out of your huge film excursion, then that was a total waste, eh?

the ae86 video... meh.

oh wait... "HAHAHAHA,LOL. THAT WAS COOL"

You are in my OWN OPINION and asshole to the 100th degree.

Yeah, I am going to feed you guys with a spoon and give you a Divx version? no. Just DL quicktime in less than a minute for FREE and enjoy more videos and not only the ones that I posted.

And for your information, and recolection the whole "waste" idea I dont see you out and about making films for others to enjoy.....quite frankly the only thing I see is your sorry attitude smelling through letters on my computer.

Get real. Get a life. Stop trailing my threads. Get off my case. I did not make this thread for you alone. I am sure there are many people that remembered the long explanation of what happend that day and why we did not make such a BIG film which it WOULD OF BEEN.....

but laying all that aside, we are making another flim.

And I am willing to bet your sulky self will have something bad to say about it too huh? :3d_frown:

Good day,

Jonathan Mann

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Siman, the videos were pretty good... The quality was very nice... Looks like you guys took the time to really get some nice angles and effects...

I dont think its cool that people talk shit when we all know you guys put so much into this... Its not easy makin a video... So I give you props! I cant wait to see the final version!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
Siman, the videos were pretty good... The quality was very nice... Looks like you guys took the time to really get some nice angles and effects...

I dont think its cool that people talk shit when we all know you guys put so much into this... Its not easy makin a video... So I give you props! I cant wait to see the final version!

"You can catch more fly's with sugar than you can with vinegar. In our case you can never have enough fly's." - Stephen King ...LOL

just a funny voice mail my friend has. thanks again for the kind words....excuse the randomness of the quote LMAO :biglaugh: some things just make you think about ....well....things....lol

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
oh SImann...
quit making it out to be a huge travesty that i told IJ the vid wasnt a huge deal...

the revision is quite nice. i dont recall much changed, but as i said the first time, i like the integra vid. Steve's a very good director and put together something like what i would like to do. although i dont have all the "proper" equipment, i would like to put a nice compilation together when my car is done, and you are more than welcome to come shit on my birthday cake of a video.

you want compliments? i was telling my brother that this is how i want my video pieced together. the quick engine sounds, the music, the camera angles. they all come together quite nicely and you can tell steve that i said that.

i wont further the conversation, as it could become escalated as usual.
so i'll leave you with the compliment.
i didnt know you would take such offense to my comment...

kurt, a.k.a. (*)x100

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Jon, does Stephen have any MKIII vids? I would love to see his style covering our cars... Most MKIII vids are in the dark, really shakey, or both... I love the scene where the teg pulls up, like the camera was on a boom or something... Very clean! Anyway, see if he has any MKIII vids he can share...

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Reign_Maker said:
Jon, does Stephen have any MKIII vids? I would love to see his style covering our cars... Most MKIII vids are in the dark, really shakey, or both... I love the scene where the teg pulls up, like the camera was on a boom or something... Very clean! Anyway, see if he has any MKIII vids he can share...

We have one in the works right now.

I just got back from his house like 10 minutes ago. Spent 3 hours looking at his rough cuts and his new film projects for school.
We have a VERY big film project for our cars comming up. One that involves not only his integra ( which might be traded for our buddies RB25DET powered S14/S15 ) but my supra, the skyline GTR, my fathers Z, my brothers Z, and some nice mk4's and such.....and probably more mk3's as well!

I was just listening to some music on my way back from his house off my DVD called "SPEED TRIBE" ( seen here : http://www.bestprices.com/cgi-bin/vlink/647715060020IE ).....We are going for a nighttime/twilight film with a "dark" side to it....much like Saisoku
( http://store.driftingshop.com/saisoku.html )
.....its a very in depth real video about japanese underground drifting and wangan racing.

And with last nights turn out of very AWSOME cars, like 30 of us rolling down the interstate having all our runs at 1:00am with the interstate to ourselves and no police in sight, we are bound to have a great video!

We are going for something that no one has done yet for a short downloadable car film, 99% of what we down load is amature footage from street racing that was never "thought through" or devised in such a theatrical way to actually "please" all your senses ( well most at least, we want to make you SMELL the exhaust with just the sound and sight )....

Again, I dont lie. This is comming up very soon....very soon.

We know also how to get film permits from the faitful Nachez Trace video...LOL....we wont have any problems next time around!

-Jonathan Mann

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
I don't have QT on any of my systems and never will it was a simple request to get your mate to encode it with DivX or another standard that most people have installed.

I don't expect to be spoon fed it was just that I was curious forget I asked.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
IJ. said:
I don't have QT on any of my systems and never will it was a simple request to get your mate to encode it with DivX or another standard that most people have installed.

I don't expect to be spoon fed it was just that I was curious forget I asked.

why dont you want quicktime IJ? :icon_conf
I dont have the abilitly to manipulate the encoding to change it to divX from my computer, only stephens can.

Lanky, Dont even think about asking me another question.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
IJ. said:
QT is evil Jon! ;)
(have a lot of system issues whenever I run it!)

No probs if Steven doesn't want to encode for DivX.

Must be the Ausi version that has problems? :icon_lol: j/k

I will talk to him about it since you ask'd nicely.

as for lanky.....no wonder your so mad all the time on the internet...LOL anyone gets pissed off on dialup. Thats why he closed my thread! His computer probably froze trying to load up all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :momaru:

-Jonathan

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
siman said:
as for lanky.....no wonder your so mad all the time on the internet...LOL anyone gets pissed off on dialup. Thats why he closed my thread! His computer probably froze trying to load up all the pics!!!!!!!!!!!! :momaru:

-Jonathan

:rolleyes:

L

lanky189

if you have issues with my modding.. take it to pm. as you have already done, do not bring it up elsewhere on the board

as for my asking about filesize... im sorry..excuse the ever-fucking-loving-hell outta me for asking about filesize and download time since high speed dialup isnt readily available in my area... i would actually like to have seen the video you worked on, however if your shitty ass attitude will keep you from answering a simple question that is no way personal, then i do not want to waste my time.

END OF DISCUSSION!

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
Jonathan, have you ever stopped to realize about how you consistantly seem to piss off / annoy nearly everyone? And somehow when you do, you blame everyone else, without even for a momment thinking its you causing the problem, which IMO is just pure ignorance. Sure on occasion people might set you up to make a dumb comment, but you shouldn't be so predictable and either learn to not take things seriously or just ignore people's comments if they are not constuctive. You and Brandon have alot of things in common, I just wonder why you can't see it any other way.

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
SupraOfDoom said:
Jonathan, have you ever stopped to realize about how you consistantly seem to piss off / annoy nearly everyone? And somehow when you do, you blame everyone else, without even for a momment thinking its you causing the problem, which IMO is just pure ignorance. Sure on occasion people might set you up to make a dumb comment, but you shouldn't be so predictable and either learn to not take things seriously or just ignore people's comments if they are not constuctive. You and Brandon have alot of things in common, I just wonder why you can't see it any other way.

Dont dig up old graves Matt. PLEASE.

Thats the problem. Some people are JUST that, and WILL NOT TRY to make it better between the two.

Heck, I work in the O.R. and am making that my CAREER, to HELP PEOPLE and come to conclusions on how to make things better....do you know what type of situations and arguments people ( some including me) get into everyday! The enviroment I choose to work in is by far one of the MOST STRESSFUL you could EVER work in. What I have seen ( just in the past 5 weeks) and done is so much more than the average joe could ever handle. I have a gift for HELPING people in need.....

But it seems on here I am just seen otherwise. :icon_conf

As I wrote a PM to CKanderson, I am one that if I want to avoid something, I leave them alone so they (well supposed to at least) leave ME alone.

I try constuctive criticiszm ( screw the spelling check) on here...but it ends up that I am just pushy or an "ass"....

-Jonathan