I Told You Guys!!!!!!

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
Ok, my friend steven finally got ( well what we were able to get in less than one hour we were there) his integra video loaded up and kind of "final cut".......
if you remember my thread about us ( about 10+) cars meeting up and getting kicked out of the Nachez Trace in TN.....LOL...the park rangers and such.

well here is me driving Stevens integra....steven filmed and made the shots as of where and when....yada yada.

Please, no dissing and calling "ghey music"...the music supposed to give that spiratual feeling of a mountain pass in your car......if you know what I mean.

enjoy:
http://home.comcast.net/~skillfactor/integra.mp4

On another note, here is a video he made like 1.5 years ago when he first started film school. You may recognize it!!!!....it supposed to have the funny " intial D" music....gives it that "HAHAHAH LOL, THAT WAS COOL" effect....

enjoy:
http://home.comcast.net/~skillfactor/toyota.mp4

:icon_bigg
-Jonathan

PS: we are working on a film for this fall with the supra and my brothers Z and such.....a really NICE film....something NOT cheap...very proffesional.

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
I can see it but the sound isn't working, Kurt we need to combine our computers so we can hear and see the video, haha.

The videos looked really good.

Apr 17, 2005
Lafayette, IN
siman said:
Please, no dissing and calling "ghey music"...the music supposed to give that spiratual feeling of a mountain pass in your car......if you know what I mean.

very cool Vid's, the music make's me feal like im in a dance club, not ripping threw some mountain pass. ( to each his own) :drink1:

LayZ

Baller
May 29, 2005
DMV
Loki said:
I can see it but the sound isn't working, Kurt we need to combine our computers so we can hear and see the video, haha.

The videos looked really good.

or see and hear nothing at all, lol :evil2:

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
TheGonz420 said:
What is the song for the Integra video?

I can ask steven tonight. He used Final Cut Pro on his Apple G5 to cut the video and impregnate the music....its about the best on the market for personal proffesional usage film editing software on the market!

Steven and I still want to get another REAL GOOD video shoot again this fall ( prettier in the Nachez Trace ( where his integra gsr/type-r was shot, also that was me driving his car....LOL)...the leaves and the trees and such)).

We compiled the video's from the raw footage that we got ( total was less than 5 minutes of footage before we ran into the park rangers that made us quit filming for the day ).

thanks for the comments guys.

Supra90turbo/Loki, it may be becuase he put it into a new Mp4 format under quicktime...you may need to DL the new drivers???.....just thought that may be the problem.

-Jonathan

siman

Lifetime Ban
Mar 31, 2005
Murfreesboro, TN
www.cardomain.com
He just called me, the music to the "Mountain Pass; Integra" video is off of a video game ( stephen is HUGE into video games LOL)...

Kaido- Battle. thats group first and the the name of the song last.;)

I guess go search it and DL it for free or something hahahahah.

-Jonathan

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
whoops
i cant seem to find my soft ware, damnit.
welp i need it anyways, i'll find it after i go eat,
and i watched it i got every codec known to man, on my comp.