I have seen homemade adjustable gears but cant find

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
They were not home made...I forget the company name but they were modified stock gears...they are no longer produced

why do I have the sick feeling that you are going to try and make adjustable cam gears? Probably out of wood too..so damn cheap it's sickening!

suprastanger507mgte

2x88+2x89+1x91+2x92=ME
Apr 5, 2005
Hayward , Ca
Guys, he is asking for a link..nowhere did he say he was going to make them....this is how unnecessary disputes starts in these thread. I've never seen them unfortunately or else I would have posted them Hommer.

Enraged

A HG job took HOW long??
Mar 30, 2005
Victoria, BC, Canada
nothing wrong with making your own if you do it right. I would imagine some time on a lathe would be all you would need, and then getting them balanced after.

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
gaboonviper85;1380958 said:
They were not home made...I forget the company name but they were modified stock gears...they are no longer produced

why do I have the sick feeling that you are going to try and make adjustable cam gears? Probably out of wood too..so damn cheap it's sickening!

For starters... I dont think wood would work .. do you ? And as far as cheap goes.. umm yea man im poor.. out of work and have serious health issues..wtf is your problem?

And I have been poor pretty much my whole life due to a few bad judgments in marrages.. when you are poor and want something.. you eather steal it or you try to figure out how to make it for free or as little as possible..Im a honest man so i try to do what i can with what i can.. get it ?

HommerSimpson

Dec 31, 2007
New Smyrna Beach Florida
so you dont think cutting it here is good idea like they did on this set ?
p1382943_1.jpg