I bit off more than i could chew!

mk3 for life!

Project Soupracharged
Coming back from a local meet, my friends and I were cruising around just having a fun time. I was cruisin with the windows down and suddenly heard a turbo spool up. This def caught my attention. The turbo monster pulled up next to me while we were driving and being the only decently fast car out of my friends (n/a 5 speed) it was my duty to show him what we were made of. This car happened to be at the meet we were just at, t'was a heavily modified STI, and i do mean heavily. we get side by side at the next light and he revs up, then i kinda sink into my seat, LIkE WHAT THE HELL AM I THINKIN, Light turns green and we both floor it but guess what... he didnt beat me!! INSTEAD HE STRAIGHT UP RAPED ME DIRTYLIKE!!!! that car pulled som 12+ links in just 1st gear. All i said was OOHH GAWDDAYM, and needless to say i didnt get next to him again.

sorry if it was too long hope you liked it

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
loser.gif
<jk>

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
cmon man you should have known that was going to happen???
you should have saved your self some embaressment. or at least revved up and acted like you were gonna go then just let him take off like a bat outta hell. then laugh about it.

oscolivar1

Supraism
Feb 8, 2006
Virginia beach
what were you expecting the results to be??

it has a turbo vs a N/a ...
i would have rolled up my windows and ignored him.

What your friends say?

toyo4life

Supramania Contributor
Oct 8, 2006
Manchester NJ
The hell with that, race anybody anytime. i would have dropped the clucth at 5000+ rpm smoked the tires and pulled up at the next light like " Must be nice to have AWD. I've just got too much power to hook on the street ". Or some bullshit like that. :naughty: