I bit off more than i could chew!

aznwaterboy

Swap never finished
Feb 5, 2006
Bay Area, California
it'll spin, but then it'll hook and go at the same time. So it'll spin and go slowly i guess. Shouldn't matter what car you have, racing can be done in almost any car. (Almost)

Wills7MGTE

( . )( . )'s RULE!!!!
May 12, 2006
Jackson, MO
www.myspace.com
God, this thread needs to be called RICER ALERT, why are you on here, you own a civic? what either way I don't care. NA's suck unless they displace 5.7 litres or higher and have at least 8 cylinders or more. With the exception of the lotus elise but hey its got a toyota I4 so no wonder it's fast. You can race anything but you can't win in anything.

SevenMKIII

No more Supra no more fun
Jan 13, 2007
Central IL
I think you're first on the list :biglaugh:

An alternative line when he pulled up could have been "900 horses of Detroit muscle, I'd race you but last time I raced the chassis twisted coming off the line" or just turn your car off and step out and challenge him to a foot race, then you may have a chance :runaway:

-Chris

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
whenmunkysfly said:
so how many people didn't catch that it was an SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI not a CIVIC SI

I think you didn't catch his post where he elaborated on what other cars his friends had that he was "the fastest" out of.

We are saying that his friend's civic would have done a better job. An na mk3 is 50x slower then my old bone stock prelude. I beat an upgraded turbo mk3 with that car.

Jon

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
I agree. Wills7mgte must be a chev lover. I will just consider that as a lack of experience. Thats complete preference. I can think of 2 engines from every car maker that build decent power, and have much room for improvement.
OneJoeZee said:
^As usual, your post is incoherent and full of nonsense.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
I don't care if he lost, because we all knew he was going to, but I'd rather race and lose than be too chicken shit to at least try. All the mustang GT owners around here are pussies. They won't even try to race me, which I find ridiculous. If a Viper pulled up beside me and I knew I was going to lose, I would still go down swinging, or shifting gears as the case may be. Just my two cents worth...................:dunno:

tturnpaw

Supra Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2007
Everett, WA
true...but yet at the same time, the actually modified mustangs ive seen are on the track, i havent seen them on the street.
suprahero said:
I don't care if he lost, because we all knew he was going to, but I'd rather race and lose than be too chicken shit to at least try. All the mustang GT owners around here are pussies. They won't even try to race me, which I find ridiculous. If a Viper pulled up beside me and I knew I was going to lose, I would still go down swinging, or shifting gears as the case may be. Just my two cents worth...................:dunno:

whenmunkysfly

scratch that...going 2jz
Jun 26, 2006
United States
GotTurbos? said:
I think you didn't catch his post where he elaborated on what other cars his friends had that he was "the fastest" out of.

We are saying that his friend's civic would have done a better job. An na mk3 is 50x slower then my old bone stock prelude. I beat an upgraded turbo mk3 with that car.

Jon

no I saw and understood that just there wher like two or three people thinking itmwas a civic he was racing.