Heya, new to forums.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Hi guys and gals. New to Supramania. I heard about you guys from a guy driving next to me in a 87-88 white turbo here in Vancouver one night! BTW your exhaust sounds sweet! Anyway a little about me and my cars.

I bought a 86.5 a few years ago with a bhg for 800. Hardtop N/A auto. Friend said he could fix it, I'm not mechanically inclined when it comes to cars, computers sure, cars no. So I say SURE, 3 years later, car FINALLY has the motor dropped in it, but it still doesn't run yet.

1 year ago I bought a 88 N/A targa auto. Always wanted a targa. Car had probs, but it drove so I was happy. Had shot bushings, tranny going out, etc...etc... At least the targa didn't leak! LOVED driving it. Wasn't ready for all the repairs needed however. Selling it to a friend.

3 months ago I got my newest supra, 89 N/A targa manual. MAN I forgot how nice it is to drive a stick shift! Flew down to cali with a friend and drove it 1000 miles back home in one day. What a blast! Car is almost perfect, small dent in the hood it all and some rock chips from the original paint. Interior is nice! Clutch is starting to go out, due to me not driving a stick for 8 years...
:icon_sad: LOVE driving it and love supras! I plan on learning as much as I can about the motor and drivetrain on this car so that WHEN I buy a turbo I'm somewhat ready for it. Until then N/A it is!

P.S. if you know of any shops in Vancouver, WA that would be prefered for me to take my Supra to, let me know!

Murd

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Figured I'd post a few pics. It's not fancy by any means, but I like it.

tinted003hb8.jpg

tinted002nu0.jpg

tinted001yz7.jpg

and here's the 88 I'm selling to a friend

thecarjr2.jpg

T

The Weather Man

^^ What the?

And Murd, your car, is so, SEXY. I love that color!

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
Yeah, straight black used to be my favorite stock color, until I saw this one in person, now the metallic grey is on top!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Welcome again.......from Alabama! Keep in mind there is nothing on that car you can't fix with a Supramania and a few tools. You can get all the help you need here, and some folks will even break it down into language for you and me.

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
HAHA Kwnate! Worse case scenario is feb if you end up still having it around then. Income tax return and profit sharing from work! I might even drive up to get it just to drool on your car :icon_razz

Murd

Dec 19, 2006
Vancouver, WA.
ForcedTorque said:
now get out in the community and get that post count off "0". Go vote for Nate's droolable car in ROTY and then post something in the thread about it........................GO

hehe
I did go vote for kwnates car! and others! My post count is low because I use the search button. Questions I have are usually already answered!