Hey!A girl who owns a Supra??!

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
freerangechicky;1406413 said:
Lol well im not complaining!U guys are much more welcoming than the UK toyota clubs...maybe theyre all gay lol.
Just come back from JAE (biggest Jap cars event in UK) which was a bit disapointing this year but still got to oggle lots of supras woop woop!x

Well You walked onto our Stand But left after about 20 sec's by the time I had spotted you, it was too late.:cry:

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
martin p;1406438 said:
Well You walked onto our Stand But left after about 20 sec's by the time I had spotted you, it was too late.:cry:

Were u on the mkiii stand? Yeah i was happy oggling but the guys were inpatient lol! Was camping on the TOC stand.x

martin p

1JZ-GTE powered Supra.
Feb 5, 2006
East coast. UK
freerangechicky;1407072 said:
Were u on the mkiii stand? Yeah i was happy oggling but the guys were inpatient lol! Was camping on the TOC stand.x

Yep I was Mine was the white one with the Purple engine bay,
But your guys only wanted to look at the gay pink mk4 that won show an shine:nono: We did spot your car on stand But by that time it was too late the Beer had kicked in.:biglaugh:

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Kai;1407529 said:
Hi Karen - welcome to SM from another English person (and mod!)!

^ He rides one of these ;)

mod-oa.jpg

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
martin p;1407122 said:
Yep I was Mine was the white one with the Purple engine bay,
But your guys only wanted to look at the gay pink mk4 that won show an shine:nono: We did spot your car on stand But by that time it was too late the Beer had kicked in.:biglaugh:

ah yes i remember drooling over yours (car that is :naughty: ) Aww u shouldve come looked at the exhautless project lol - i was resigned to the back of our convey on the way there and back due to gassing everybody lol!x

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Take it easy on IJ, he's our resident old geezer. You could be posting while taking care of your grandkids, he'd still call you young!

Furthermore, we have a (mostly) unwritten rule that any girl on the forum is assigned the default age of 25. Permanently.

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
GrimJack;1407978 said:
Take it easy on IJ, he's our resident old geezer. You could be posting while taking care of your grandkids, he'd still call you young!

Furthermore, we have a (mostly) unwritten rule that any girl on the forum is assigned the default age of 25. Permanently.

lmao

freerangechicky

freerangechicky
Aug 23, 2009
Reading
GrimJack;1407978 said:

Hey Im not complaining lol, I am 25 freakily enough and therefore take the title of young lass with pleasure lol!x

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
freerangechicky;1408013 said:
Hey Im not complaining lol, I am 25 freakily enough and therefore take the title of young lass with pleasure lol!x

I have a pair of boots that are 32 years old :D
(Do you have any Aussie in you?).... damn slipped into pervy old guy mode sorry!!

AJ'S 88NA

Jul 26, 2007
Florida
IJ.;1408135 said:
I have a pair of boots that are 32 years old :D
(Do you have any Aussie in you?).... damn slipped into pervy old guy mode sorry!!

Woke up from your nap hey? I was going to fill in for you since I think I would be the next in line as "resident old geezer" :)

Welcome girl, lot of activity going on here.