headlight conversion

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
IMO I think this is the best headlight conversion I have ever seen, This is a guys car off car domain that he totaled, I've tried asking him how he did it but never responds back. Hell of a good job though
358903_43_full.jpg

358903_48_full.jpg

N

NDBoost

they look like crappy ebay "projector" lights. Too blue in my opinion :)

N

NDBoost

eviltwins said:
yeah too foglitish i thinking more along the lines of one circle light and one rectangle almost identicle to the 300z
oh you mean the z32's? heck yah those are awesome!

Rectangle light for High Beam and round Projector for low beams. I love your idea :)

Red Dragon

Keep That on the Down Low
Jan 5, 2006
Austin, TX
Bondie,

Those look awesome, I would love to do that on my car. I have seen your pic before and always thought these were the rally lights people keep talking about installing to get this look.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
Here is a small cad drawing i did of the flush mounts and how they would need to be. Not shure on the dimensions cuz my car is about 80 miles away from me. I would make them out of either sheet metal and cut it then fold it, or even weld the pieces. You could either paint them black, mach the car or even polish them for a brighter look. For the covers I would have a small 1/4 in lip around the top edge and attach aome high quality plexiglass, lexas or acrilic to it. And just cuz im on the topic, you could also get a film to go over the glass to make them light up certain colors or yellow like lemans cars. Either window tint or you can but the film made for headlights.

Last edited: