headlight conversion

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
here are some for an old school rx7. One of them has an intake on the top so they would have to cut into the front nose panel or hood.

Last edited:

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
those look ok but i think if we took the general idea from the 300 using the rectangle and one circle but in a smaller housing then it would look awesome.

Godspeed

88 supra turbo 5spd
May 13, 2005
Asheville n.c.
from now on thats how you photoshop aight. looks good but you cant tell they are flush mount the look like cf light covers.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
Yep, its good. Beter than me, but photoshop is to confusing for me so i use another program called photo explosion. A lot quicker but less functions. I can make the housings blank and add any kink of lights that will fit in the space available. No problem. Im going home this weekend so i will make a set for my supra and post them either sunday night or sometime monday when i get back.

noxide

Jul 8, 2005
conroe
www.noxide.com
Well here is where im at so far. I made a quick mock up out of aluminum. A little harder than i thought, The depth of the area is smaller than i thought and the core support is in the way. But im getting there. Not to happy with the way they are looking so far.

Last edited: