Happy Birthday Jake!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Happy Birfday Jake. I can't remember, and I'm too lazy to look, but I'm pretty sure you're catching up with me.............:biglaugh:

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
I'd say have one for me too, but by now you may be getting tipsy. Maybe if you just had one WITH me, instead of for me. Get that car running, and come meet me in good ole Chickysaw, and we'll split 12-24 for old times sake..

Happy B'Day Jake!

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
10. No man is ever required to buy a birthday present for another man. In fact, even remembering a friends birthday is strictly optional and slightly gay.

Reign_Maker

Has cheezberger
Aug 31, 2005
Florida
Wanted to say thanks for the bday wishes... Sorry for the late reply... I have had the worst bday WEEK really, ever... On my birthday, I had to work from 730am till 330am the next day... Then saturday, I was suppose to have a suprise party, and I missed it because I was dealing with retards and payroll... So by the time I got to my friends house, half the guests were gone and the BBQ was over... It was still a a nice suprise, I wasnt expecting it...

Anyway, I have just been so wrapped up in this job, but its over as of tomorrow, so... Thank you everyone!

BTW: Im 35, for those who were wondering... :D:D:D