Guv'na's Tavern

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Doh, I missed out too. The morning of the post this ruined my rear motorcycle tire, so I spent the rest of the day getting screwed out of too much money for a replacement :(

Pilot Road 3 Destroyer Crop.jpg

Looking forward to future meets!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
There once was a bird from Nantucket, his supra was a real big bucket, his turbo turned brown, with no spare around, so he closed the garage and said fuck it.

-Reunion-
The princess had once again disappeared. Du king, bird, and the other members of PacNW guild had slowly disbanded. Many steeds where sick and beaten, left in their stables over the winter for many months. Spring approached and suddenly a messenger shows at birds outhouse door.
"I have a message for a ......slave?"
Bird already knows what's going to happen and sighs. "Whats the message?"
The messenger puts the letter under the door. There's a unicorn stamp on the envelope.
-.- "Figured it was her"
"Hey black ass! Meet at the stables in Portlandia, Du king, Knight Cory and a few others from the northern lands will be there. There will be mead. Bring lady bird also!"
Bird looks up " I guess ill go for a little before work....wait....Knight Cory and the Northern Kidnappers?? Well I guess she got Dem feels."
Bird farts, wipes, and leaves the outhouse.

Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Yes I know I could have posted this in my story section but its almost 3am with 2 more hours of work till I go home so the fucks that I had died off quick 😐

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!

You are such a weirdo, but that's what makes you awesome. I thought you couldn't make it this weekend? On that topic though, since this is the PNW forum, if any of you guys are around the portland area this weekend and would be willing to help me prep my supra for paint, you will be compemsated and fed:
http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?189293-Supra-Faye-Love.-My-first-build-thread.-(beware-picture-heavy...)&p=2043777#post2043777

Saturday, April 4th from 1pm to 5pm! :)

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Bird87;2043617 said:
There once was a bird from Nantucket, his supra was a real big bucket, his turbo turned brown, with no spare around, so he closed the garage and said fuck it.

-Reunion-
The princess had once again disappeared. Du king, bird, and the other members of PacNW guild had slowly disbanded. Many steeds where sick and beaten, left in their stables over the winter for many months. Spring approached and suddenly a messenger shows at birds outhouse door.
"I have a message for a ......slave?"
Bird already knows what's going to happen and sighs. "Whats the message?"
The messenger puts the letter under the door. There's a unicorn stamp on the envelope.
-.- "Figured it was her"
"Hey black ass! Meet at the stables in Portlandia, Du king, Knight Cory and a few others from the northern lands will be there. There will be mead. Bring lady bird also!"
Bird looks up " I guess ill go for a little before work....wait....Knight Cory and the Northern Kidnappers?? Well I guess she got Dem feels."
Bird farts, wipes, and leaves the outhouse.

Northern kidnapper reporting for duty!

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
Every time I get ready to buy parts something horrible happens : (

March Motorcycle tire puncture: $400

April Root Canal: $800

Remaining parts budget: -$$$

Rumor has it the overtime is opening up at work, so I might be saved though!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Faye;2043885 said:
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!!!

You are such a weirdo, but that's what makes you awesome. I thought you couldn't make it this weekend? On that topic though, since this is the PNW forum, if any of you guys are around the portland area this weekend and would be willing to help me prep my supra for paint, you will be compemsated and fed:

http://www.supramania.com/forums/showthread.php?189293-Supra-Faye-Love.-My-first-build-thread.-(beware-picture-heavy...)&p=2043777#post2043777

Saturday, April 4th from 1pm to 5pm! :)

Sorry I was going to try but I didn't wake up till 3pm and had work 2 hours after. Hope things are going good!

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Bogwon;2044616 said:
Northern kidnapper reporting for duty!

There will be more of the northerners appearing in my story no worries lol. Just need a few more names to appear 😎.

Shit should I write a book?!? I don't think it would sell since no one but this group will get what the fuck is going on lol "so...the horses are cars.....and the slave isn't a slave he's like a hero or something? And something about round cheese disk... Is that pizza? The fuck is the writer on?".

That's what I imagine people saying

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Im actually thinking about it because my brother wrote a book called 2 Seeds and apparently people like it lol. Its got me and a few other friends in it and I might have fans lol. Ok fuck I'm going to sleep sorry for rambling I just miss you all 🙌

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
Bird87;2045191 said:
There will be more of the northerners appearing in my story no worries lol. Just need a few more names to appear ��.

Shit should I write a book?!? I don't think it would sell since no one but this group will get what the fuck is going on lol "so...the horses are cars.....and the slave isn't a slave he's like a hero or something? And something about round cheese disk... Is that pizza? The fuck is the writer on?".

That's what I imagine people saying

I would buy your book Bird.