Guv'na's Tavern

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
We need to, out of all the supras around me there are 2 stock supras running, bird and faye are building, I am running but working out bugs and not driving it far due to having a bhg a couple months ago, making sure I am not going to get rod knock

One other is away for the winter(craig) and another that the thrust washers went out and he is trying to decide if he wants to go 2j

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I've got a massive boost leak but have new intercooler and hard piping to install before spring meets happen and while I'm there I plan on doing a new rack and power steering pump and lines since mine are all leaking. Going to get started this weekend on that project hopefully!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
My advice for power steering lines, get the braided high pressure line from drift motion, for the stock one toyota wanted almost $500 and told me there was only 9 left in North America, 4 in cali and 5 in canada

Bogwon

Dec 1, 2012
Bremerton, WA
The rack was the hard one for me, everyone wanted top dollar for the damn thing and then shipping after that. Already bought the braided line from Aaron at DM sitting on my kitchen table with the power steering pump, tie rod ends and the DM rack spacers...

Can you tell I'm single? LMAO!

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Watching criminal minds the wife yells out "SUPRA!! " I've got her trained well
c592c91c6e769e1780c48da3fba5288d.jpg

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
she is pretty awesome from what i can say of meeting her.. and it sounds like theres some racks still out there, im tacking more leads down on a few.. trying to get prices..