Guv'na's Tavern

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Pyro15D;2020071 said:
Well, small update from me. I haven't been on here much since I moved to Texas. Well, the Tundra doesn't fit in the garage so I sold it to a guy in Denver and bought a VW. That being said, it is a pretty sweet "people's car".

Princess is going to freak out when she hears this. Freak in a good way I mean.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Well here is a teaser pic:
ajajavuv.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
It is the Touareg. I sold the tundra since it doesn't fit in the garage. This will be significantly more expensive to fix when it does go wrong but I'm so spoiled with luxury in it! For once I don't feel the need to modify absolutely everything on it! The stereo kicks ass and the adjustable air ride suspension kicks ass!

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
It does not unfortunately. The digidash car is still in the area though. Hopefully Ben will be a bit more active. He drove it down to Portland for PacNW Supra Nationals. I haven't talked to him in a while. He keeps winning awards for the car though. He just has all the luck. When I had it, I didn't get shit, hahaha!

Agallington

Sep 13, 2013
Lacey, WA
Kind of new to the site. Have been working on my car on and off for the past 4 or 5 years now. Finally am finishing up and would like to meet some others that are local. I live in lacey, work in Fife. You guys get together on a regular basis?

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Agallington;2021111 said:
Kind of new to the site. Have been working on my car on and off for the past 4 or 5 years now. Finally am finishing up and would like to meet some others that are local. I live in lacey, work in Fife. You guys get together on a regular basis?

The guys in WA are alot more active than the Portland scene where im at, im sure you can meet up with some. Might be something going on in the event section of the forums.

Damn guys/girls this thread is during again 😞

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Hey Shawn! Not too bad. I'm enjoying the heat and the sunshine of Texas. I hate the mosquitoes though. Now, we are no longer a Toyota Family. I sold the Tundra for the diesel, and my wife sold the 4runner for a TSX. Hopefully in 4 years we will end up in Washington again. Toyota reliability is awesome, but the luxury of the Touareg and the TSX are far above what we got in our Toyotas. That being said, the Supra was really impressive for a 28 year old vehicle. I am happy I sold it though. It wouldn't have survived the shitty roads here and that car deserves a good life.

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Thread is dead!
Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• FB_20131022_20_16_58_Saved_Picture.jpg
    FB_20131022_20_16_58_Saved_Picture.jpg
    156.5 KB · Views: 7