Guv'na's Tavern

bloodasp90

JZwhore of JAPAN
Nov 9, 2007
on the river
well im sorry but your 7m isnt alone over there now.. :) lol.. ohh just saying but our machine shop at delta park (baxters, yes we have a machine shop) but we have a true hot tank.. and they dont charge an arm and a leg.. just saying.. :)

my head is over there getting valve grings right now..

loc182

Jul 3, 2013
Grove City, Ohio
My car is always at the ready for meet ups. And for the first time since I bought it the brakes are dead silent so I don't have to be embarrassed to meet up with people anymore. (Darn mechanic I took the car to before I had a garage threw away all the anti-squeal hardware...)

Before the month is out I am hoping to have new shocks, just have to decide between OEM and Illumina 2s... So excited to get to finally feel the TEMS! Then I can love it or hate it like everyone else :p

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
Hey guys,
Greetings from another NW owner. Looking for a reputable machine shop in Washington. I need to have my second motor cleaned, crank polished, mic'ed and have the bottom end assembled. My former machinist has moved away. I do not have the time to do the work myself (as was my plan, and why the motor is still in pieces). This motor once saw 842 HP, or was it 942... Nate, this was your last 7M so you can correct me. I want to put it back together and run it around 450. Help is always appreciated...finders fee a possibility if they have Supra credentials and a 7M pedigree. Great to hear from you all. thanks for the replies in advance.

supranewbie

Mar 23, 2011
46°47.0'N 120°09.0'W
Welcome to the Tavern.
Where in WA are you?
If you're within a couple hours of Portland, I would strongly recommend Brian Riley of M&B Cylinder Heads. He has the prerequisite 7M experience.
No finders fee required.

91TurboDave

Suprafile
Nov 8, 2007
Washington
supranewbie;2040060 said:
Welcome to the Tavern.
Where in WA are you?
If you're within a couple hours of Portland, I would strongly recommend Brian Riley of M&B Cylinder Heads. He has the prerequisite 7M experience.
No finders fee required.

North of Seattle...So would be a trip grrrr... Heading to Longview WA in 2 weeks, might look into it. Thanks for the tip...

Bird87

Jul 25, 2009
Oregon
Eh I'm back, honestly been a little down about the supra situation so I had been avoiding car culture and just working.
Sent from my RM-893_nam_tmous_201 using Tapatalk