Group A's group a rebuild

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
yannis-supras said:
Aah right (on both counts :) ), so I checked the mkiii TSRM and I couldn't find that cooler anywhere. Is it connected through a port on the diff casing and does it use any kind of pump?

yannis myself and ian have just been chatting about this outside the forum and it would appear that it is rare world wide to find this diff as far as the pump goes we dont know till i take it apart to put a 3.5 in it but if you look at the pic it is connected through a single screw fitting

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
wow this thread is long i fainly chought up on what you have bean doing

you should put chapter's in this thread like the manafold saga/the retrun of the manfold ect

but from what i see is alot of hard work just don't blow it up or i can see you haven a hart atack in the future

all so i think someone added that cooler on

i thought the gruop a's used a cooler kinda like our oil cooler but i cna be wroung

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
nash glad you caught up with the thread

like the saga thing i laughed at that

as the cooler goes on the diff it was a standard car when i bought it and that was already there and the casing is made for it so no add on there

i was going to add a bigger cooler to it but i need to see the working inside first and seek advice from ian to how we will do it ;)

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
group a supra said:
nash glad you caught up with the thread

like the saga thing i laughed at that

as the cooler goes on the diff it was a standard car when i bought it and that was already there and the casing is made for it so no add on there

i was going to add a bigger cooler to it but i need to see the working inside first and seek advice from ian to how we will do it ;)

well the big thing to find out is where is the cooler taped in to the caseing

if it top and bottom it will have pump if it taps side by side it will not have pump and just use mostion to move the oil to the cooler

thous are the 2 comon wasy of adding cooler to your diff

hope that helps yae

bryank

Feb 28, 2006
Bournemouth, UK
group a supra said:
yannis myself and ian have just been chatting about this outside the forum and it would appear that it is rare world wide to find this diff as far as the pump goes we dont know till i take it apart to put a 3.5 in it but if you look at the pic it is connected through a single screw fitting

Hi Guys;

Pretty much every UK turbo has the cooler on the diff ..

it's shown in the EPC item 41607 :)

Oh, and hi from the UK gang :biglaugh:

cheers,

Bryan