Group A's group a rebuild

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
group a supra said:
thanks yannis nice to see there are those who appreciate these facts
Hey man, it's not about appreciating the facts, it's just the reality with supras. And I'd be happier if I haven't gained the experience to state that. Oh well talking about william's little "nasty" habbits when we enjoy all the pain and torture caused by our cars and can't have enough of it either :nuts: :slap: :biggrinbo

williamb82

Apr 24, 2005
Tampa, Fl.
yannis-supras said:
Hey man, it's not about appreciating the facts, it's just the reality with supras. And I'd be happier if I haven't gained the experience to state that. Oh well talking about william's little "nasty" habbits when we enjoy all the pain and torture caused by our cars and can't have enough of it either :nuts: :slap: :biggrinbo

hey man, just cause i made the quote doesnt mean i have any nasty habits! or erm, none you can prove anyway. :icon_razz lol. (yeah, ill stop now, i been single a couple months so my minds in the gutter real bad. lol)

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
williamb82 said:
hey man, just cause i made the quote doesnt mean i have any nasty habits! or erm, none you can prove anyway. :icon_razz lol. (yeah, ill stop now, i been single a couple months so my minds in the gutter real bad. lol)
William: This makes the inserting things with vaseline even more disturbing dude! ;)

Justin727

T-virus infected
group a supra said:
we aim to please just not with vasaline ;)

With warming sensations KY JELLY???
thumb_809830.jpg

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
:aigo: :icon_redf Oh my god, what happened to group a's build thread, I'm away for one day and when I get back what do I find??? You boyz being naughty...tsk tsk tsk. Shame on you, I suggest you behave yourselves and get the discussion back to punany....eeehhh I meant group a's build up :yelrotflm :biggrinbo :p

P.S. damn those smilies take ages...:biglaugh: