Group A's group a rebuild

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Not fair, it's not my fault that Ian is bringing out the "geeky" part of me :p . So Ian the ideal i/c setup...naaaaaah forget it :crazy1: :biggrinbo

P.S. so seriously I should do the two seperate tankends, right??? :biglaugh:

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
I thought you were going to run a 4" downpipe - which is still massive as most of the stuff on your car anyway- , are you seriously fitting a 5" downpipe there or is Ian just taking the piss as usual?

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
group a supra said:
well i was having a go but i might have to give up one more attempt next week yannis
:eek: :eek2: 5", you kitting me man? God that's superhuge, and what about pavement clearance??? Let alone the tiny redious at the motor/gearbox passage.

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
group a supra said:
yep strugling might have to abort and stop 4" dude just not lookin good but we will see
you spent forever on the smilies section again ;) lmao
LMAO damn man, you turn that god damn spy camera off now, will you :3d_frown: :yelrotflm

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
a little update as to why the lack of progress the last couple of weeks well i have been working 7 days a week to try and speed up the monies and help the parts buying department ;) and to top it all this week my tig has snuffed it so today i had to sent him to tig welder hospital to see if there is an operation to fix him so my first day of in 2 weeks and i cant do anything absolutley f***ing typical lol :icon_conf

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Steve: Help is on it's way! ;)

S-76A.jpg