Group A's group a rebuild

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
IJ. said:
Steve: Help is on it's way! ;)

S-76A.jpg

ian i am so glad fatty is allowing you to come over to work on ebony and flying you by helicopter as well :biglaugh:

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Sorry to hear this kind of news Steve. I think that anyone that decides to undertake a half decent supra project is doomed anyway. My luck hasn't been much different here either (most recent example is the exhaust work that has lasted 2 & a half months and counting) and I think it's not a coinsidence that all big-ass supra projects that have been or are presented on this forum take ages and shit-loads of money to complete after they have had to deal and overcome every single obstacle possible.

IT'S JUST OUR FATE

I've been fighting for the last 7 years :(

Last edited:

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
yannis-supras said:
Sorry to hear this kind of news Steve. I think that anyone that decides to undertake a half decent supra project is doomed anyway. My luck hasn't been much different here either (most recent example is the exhaust work that has lasted 2 & a half months and counting) and I think it's not a coinsidence that all big-ass supra projects that have been or are presented on this forum take ages and shit-loads of money to complete after they have had to deal and overcome every single obstacle possible.

IT'S JUST OUR FATE

I've been fighting for the last 7 years :(

thanks yannis nice to see there are those who appreciate these facts