Group A's group a rebuild

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
yannis-supras said:
:aigo: :icon_redf Oh my god, what happened to group a's build thread, I'm away for one day and when I get back what do I find??? You boyz being naughty...tsk tsk tsk. Shame on you, I suggest you behave yourselves and get the discussion back to punany....eeehhh I meant group a's build up :yelrotflm :biggrinbo :p

P.S. damn those smilies take ages...:biglaugh:

lmao yannis

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
IJ. said:
A break away from a big project is very important Steve!
:withstupi I second that mate, although it's a bummer not to have your machinery there yet a break will give you some peace of mind and the chance to get away of the project's anxiety as you may have realised already.

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
well hopefully it will be no more than a week now as my personel assistant the lovley kate who work at marine fabriactions and at mine in her spare time is getting impatient and wants to help finish of all the fabrication lol Ian knows what i mean :biglaugh:

NashMan

WTF did he just wright ?
Aug 5, 2005
Victoria BC
right now I'm not working on my car cause I don't want to put about 2 to 3 hours a day on it somedays more but some times I just stop cause this has just got to end

cause all I do is break it then up grade it hehehe

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
Today been to check on my welder and still the parts are not back from italy doh so no work on the car again
any way thought i would go and experiment with my new pda (spv m5000) camera wise and see if i could get some closer shots of diff cooler for you all now i took these in the normal quality mode but in the 2nd largest format option (1m) i dont think they are bad considering where i was trying to take them whilst being on my back under the car and it does give a lot more insight to it till the diff comes out of the car
ENJOY

Attachments

• dif.jpg
    dif.jpg
    217.3 KB · Views: 49
  • dif1.jpg
    dif1.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 34
  • dif2.jpg
    dif2.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 44

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
group a supra said:
Today been to check on my welder and still the parts are not back from italy doh so no work on the car again
any way thought i would go and experiment with my new pda (spv m5000) camera wise and see if i could get some closer shots of diff cooler for you all now i took these in the normal quality mode but in the 2nd largest format option (1m) i dont think they are bad considering where i was trying to take them whilst being on my back under the car and it does give a lot more insight to it till the diff comes out of the car
ENJOY
Steve man, I wish I could understand what I'm looking at :icon_conf . Is that spiral thing the cooler? And how is it connected to the diff, do you use some kind of pump to recirculate oil?

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
yannis-supras said:
Steve man, I wish I could understand what I'm looking at :icon_conf . Is that spiral thing the cooler? And how is it connected to the diff, do you use some kind of pump to recirculate oil?

yannis in pic 1 that is the top of the what we think is the oil cooler in pic 2 you need to rotate the pic 90 degrees clockwise and the you will see the bottom of it and how it bolts to the top of the diff the little rubber bit in the corner of the pic is the driveshaft in pic 3 we have another view of the connection between that and the top of the diff i hope this helps i will try to get some more pics tonight before dark

group a supra

SPAWNING AN INTERCEPTOR
done a few more pics for you yannis before it rained here but i have tried to give them some more scope so you can see where it is situated please dont laugh i know there are marks on the pics the dirt kept falling of the underneath of the car :biglaugh:

Attachments

• dif.jpg
    dif.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 23
  • dif (2).jpg
    dif (2).jpg
    192.4 KB · Views: 33
  • dif (3).jpg
    dif (3).jpg
    200.5 KB · Views: 22
  • dif (4).jpg
    dif (4).jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 16
  • dif (5).jpg
    dif (5).jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 23

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
:aigo: first off; is that rust that I see there??? tsk tsk tsk...man I hope you take care of this soon. Now about that cooler, was it fitted in the car or you fitted it?

yannis-supras

Lag hater
Jun 13, 2005
Athens, Greece
Aah right (on both counts :) ), so I checked the mkiii TSRM and I couldn't find that cooler anywhere. Is it connected through a port on the diff casing and does it use any kind of pump?