Got hit tonight, :) Fixed with pics on Post 91

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Well yea... the 87 is fucked. I'm pissed. I've never been in an accedent before, and I got a fuckin ticket for it.

Story:
Haven't been in cookeville for like a year now, but basically in Cookeville ALL the stop signs are 4 way, well so I thought.
So headed to my friend who is back from the military, and going to visit him, looking for his place. Come to a what I thought was a 4 way, pulled out like normal, and bam. Did a 360, minivan hit me, fucked her car. The poopra was hit on driver side rear quarter, tire is nice and slanted. My fault, $75 ticket and a supra thats done.

So LF 1992 Shell or well a rust free shell, for under the cost of what my car is worth. I'm going to buy it back but I know the damn insurance company is going to total it. Shell doesn't need to have a motor, I am looking in the TN area and surrounding states.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ.;1468979 said:
Glad you're ok....

pics?

Will have some tomorrow, tonight I'm going to forget.
I cannot believe how fuckin stupid I was to miss that it wasn't a 4 way.

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Hate to hear this Mario. I'll be on the lookout for a good shell. I know a guy that had one a while back. It was a 1991 targa NA that he wanted $500.00 for. You'd have to swap your interior into it probably. It had good interior except for the seats I think. It was the grey interior also. I can try to find the pictures of it if you want me too.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
suprahero;1468982 said:
Hate to hear this Mario. I'll be on the lookout for a good shell. I know a guy that had one a while back. It was a 1991 targa NA that he wanted $500.00 for. You'd have to swap your interior into it probably. It had good interior except for the seats I think. It was the grey interior also. I can try to find the pictures of it if you want me too.

Jay if you could do this man, I would be in your debt forever.
$500 works perfect.

'85 supra

garagedoor man
Aug 27, 2008
georgia
Sorry to hear that. No one can appreciate the lose of a project more than youself. Feel for ya. Glad your alright though. Could have been worse

mk3sons

Sep 23, 2009
New Hampsire
so sad.. this is how i lost my first car my 88' rx7, only with me it was a ford expedition and the front end good luck with the new car and at least you had more then liability insurance like me!

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
Damn it Mario! I hate to see this. That car was bad ass.

Do as I did though, and use this opportunity to go bigger or better. Definitely hold out for an 89+ body this time though. Contact Mike M (Toostand) and see what he has. He was more than a fantastic seller when I bought from him.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
glad you're ok. Shit happens, another shell and swap everything over sounds fun! Now u have something to do over the winter.

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
SupraMario;1468981 said:
I cannot believe how fuckin stupid I was to miss that it wasn't a 4 way.

Shit happens, sometimes it costs alot of money and is a huge pain in the ass, but the important thing is that you dont go and do it again.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
PM me if you have a shell/donor, price and pictures too. No rusted supras, I don't want to deal with it.

Steve_N

Mar 31, 2005
Louisville KY
www.cardomain.com
Sorry to hear this. If the one that Jay is talking about don't work out I agree with ForcedTorque. about shooting a PM to Mike Manning (too_stand) He is a great seller out of Campton KY ( 40 min North East of Lexington) He has a Barn & field full of A70 Parts Cars.

Supraholics

.928 RWHP & Climing!
Apr 1, 2006
PA
www.supraholics.com
WOW, sorry to hear that. Sounds like the van missed the driver side door by just a bit... Glad you're ok. Next time, pay more attention, there could've been babies/small children in that van...

Neodeuccio

Addicted to boost...
Sep 30, 2006
Schenectady NY
Wow, that really sucks dude. But hey, you walked away, and the car isn't a total loss. That something to be thankful for.

I know Rich (dragracer) has a shell he's looking to unload, but I don't know how much he wants for it. He's a great guy.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Supraholics;1469205 said:
WOW, sorry to hear that. Sounds like the van missed the driver side door by just a bit... Glad you're ok. Next time, pay more attention, there could've been babies/small children in that van...

Yea it did, I would have prolly been killed if she would have hit me there.
I pay attention all the time, this one time I miscalculated and its cost me. Like I said 1st accident in 6 years of driving/owning the supra.

Steve_N;1469200 said:
Sorry to hear this. If the one that Jay is talking about don't work out I agree with ForcedTorque. about shooting a PM to Mike Manning (too_stand) He is a great seller out of Campton KY ( 40 min North East of Lexington) He has a Barn & field full of A70 Parts Cars.

too_stand huh? I'll shoot him a PM Ky is close to me so it would work perfect, hopefully he has a 92 shell :naughty: