going in for surgery

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
as some of you know, ive been having some back problems and a pinched nerve. i had an mri and the dr wants to do surgery as soon as possible to avoid permanent damage. so, im going in on monday and not sure when i'll be back online.

for those who have current orders w/ me, or looking to place orders, please contact dave henry, the owner, at daveh@boostwerx.com he will take care of your needs while im in the hospital.

thanks-

dave

Slow66

I think with my dipstick
Apr 3, 2005
Newington, CT
Good luck Dave!

I might be having a similar surgery in the near future.....need to get sceduled for an MRI first....

Let us all know when youre better again! :)

Boost Lee

Bee Doo Bee Doo Bee Doo
Staff member
Sep 13, 2006
Indianapolis, IN
The best of wishes to you, Dave. :)

Glad to know it's finally getting taken care of...and I shall see you soon!

Healthy and Supra driving! :D

-Jeff

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Dave, it's a piece of cake. I mean if IJ can go through it, it must be easy..........:biglaugh:

I personally have had back surgery on a herniated disc and I felt like I had a bionic back when I got through with rehab. That was four years ago and it just now started acting up again. My latest MRI shows arthritis where my surgery was, but nothing some anti-inflamatories couldn't handle.

Good luck and we're all wishing you a speedy recovery..............but only so you can build some great turbos and make these slow MKIII's faster.............;)

CRE

7M-GE + MAFT Pro + T = :D
Oct 24, 2005
Denver, CO
I really hope everything goes nice and smooth and that your recovery is a prompt one.

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
I hope the surgery goes perfect and you recover well and quickly. take it easy during recovery and try to make the best of relaxing while things heal up. you'll be in my prayers.

-Andrew

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
i appreciate the well wishes.

the disc is actually ruptured and up against a nerve. they are going in there to take the whole disc out. he started talking about more details but i didnt really care to know. ive only ever been admitted to the hospital once in my life and the biggest thing ive had to go thru was having my wisdom teeth taken out. im pretty nervous about the whole deal, but def looking forward to post surgery, in more ways than one.

thanks sc for the sticky.