going in for surgery

Brewster

So it goes.
Apr 15, 2005
Morgantown, WV
I need to have an MRI done on my back, I think I herniated a disc. My toes are starting to go numb so something's going on.

Good luck with your surgery.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
well i made it thru just fine. still really sore and kinda weak. back home now, will be back on when feeling better.
thanks for everyones support

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Glad everything is alright Dave. I knew it would be, because I know if I can handle it then you can................:biglaugh:

odomd

computer illiterate
Jan 11, 2006
nj
I'm in my 7th month of recovering from my back surgery a spine fussion It ain't no damn fun! Iwish you the best and quick rcovery.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
im back again just to say things are gradually getting better.
im still tired all the time tho. but im sleeping much better than i was before. if all goes well i should be driving by this next weekend! :) the weather is finally nice here, altho i havent been outside much. maybe 15min total. just the same, its nice to know good weather and finally some supra driving in my future. hope all that crazy horsepower doesnt throw out my back lol.
jon, thanks for the offer!
and thanks for everyone's continued support. i know i'll be back stronger than ever!

dave

blkt72

Aug 14, 2005
Dayton, Ohio
dbsupra90 said:
im back again just to say things are gradually getting better.
im still tired all the time tho. but im sleeping much better than i was before. if all goes well i should be driving by this next weekend! :) the weather is finally nice here, altho i havent been outside much. maybe 15min total. just the same, its nice to know good weather and finally some supra driving in my future. hope all that crazy horsepower doesnt throw out my back lol.
jon, thanks for the offer!
and thanks for everyone's continued support. i know i'll be back stronger than ever!

dave

Great to hear Dave! You do what the doctor says and get yourself all healed up!