Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

doonsuka

May 27, 2011
AZ
1SLOMK3;1898314 said:
I will make an arrival video soon:naughty:

I wish I would have known it was for sale. Even though I'm in Georgia right now I would have found a way. I'm glad to see such a sweet car went to a good home, it's sad to see someone have to give up an investment like that. Congrats and good luck.

1SLOMK3

Dec 4, 2010
Arizona
Yeah it was pretty surprising when he said hes parting out the car and getting out of the Supra community. I'm just picking up the rolling shell after he pulls the motor/trans to part them out. Super excited!

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
supraguy@aol;1898461 said:
Jeez!
Thank god! I was like WTF?

Lol. Yeah to much money invested at this point. Can't give up before I ever drive it.

On a other note I'm in desperate need of 1jz valve covers (exhaust side or both)

Dyzzyman

May 7, 2011
Arizona
IJ.;1898490 said:
Jordan knows if he quits I'll be on the next available flight to bitchslap him into the middle of next week ;)

Hey, Jordan!! You need to quit.

Here's why:
IJ flies over, bitchslaps you, hangs out with supra folk, then leaves.

Flying over might potentially be a vacation for IJ;
Slapping you into next week would send you into the future, where you'd wait for us with knowledge. You'd start back on your project newly inspired;
Hanging out with local supra folk would surely infuse folks with forgotten knowledge;
Then IJ leaves, possibly realizing this "Arizona Winter" is not all it's cracked up to be and is happy upon returning home.

Win, win, win, and win situation for all! ;)

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
Dyzzyman;1898594 said:

Here's why:

Slapping you into next week would send you into the future, where you'd wait for us with knowledge. You'd start back on your project newly inspired;
Hanging out with local supra folk would surely infuse folks with forgotten knowledge;
Then IJ leaves, possibly realizing this "Arizona Winter" is not all it's cracked up to be and is happy upon returning home.

DAFUQ did I just read!?
tygugu4e.jpg

BoostMonger

PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT
Sep 5, 2011
Shadows of Utah
Dyzzyman;1898594 said:

Here's why:

The man's got a point

Sent From My HTC One S using Tapatalk 2