Furious But Lazy 7M owner who gave Up.

Albert

Custom CT26, CT12a, CT20 upgrades
May 13, 2009
Tempe, AZ
IJ we need you to ban him on YouTube as well. Also prob a good idea just to take away his computer privileges all together.... Kthx

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
Albert;1890964 said:
IJ we need you to ban him on YouTube as well. Also prob a good idea just to take away his computer privileges all together.... Kthx
LOL you can do that from your end ;)

For all of his "I'm not an Expert so take what I say or ignore it" BULLSHIT I knew if he was ever called on it he'd melt down in milliseconds... NUTTER!!

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
So not sure how long the project will be delayed at this point.

Plan is to find the energy to pull this motor strip it down and take it to another shop or Albert to go through it and prey nothing is damaged.

Basically start over..

redhot91gt

Grenade Builder
Nov 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Turbo Habanero;1891336 said:
I never was mean to the guy either..
Haha, seemed like you were just trying to be nice to the guy and he got really sensitive. I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the motor man, Hope everything works out ok.

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Turbo Habanero;1890821 said:
Idk how to let this car go :(

It's gotten me through a lot in a weird sense.
Ahhh, say no more sir, I can see what you mean there. My car has been the VERY same to me as well. In fact, I posted an old blog I wrote about it in Off Topic a couple weeks back. :)

DreamerTheresa;1890826 said:
FOUR?! My wallet is like... oh. Oh god. I think it's like 13 years old.
Sheesh, I think mine must be at least 10 by now... not even sure where it came from now. :p

Clint;1890970 said:
Aww that sucks that snowball wont be joining us anymore, I was really interested in how he got his nickname. :confused:
You sir, are a sick monkey. :rofl:

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
1986.5supra_kid;1891479 said:
so are you going to use a egt in this build? and im in the process of a build myself and just curious where did you install the MAP and IAT?

Right now I used the stock 1jz iat on the intake manifold and I mounter the map on the firewall.

p1891510_1.jpg

nrdriver

Mar 2, 2012
salem oregon
i just watched the video. and that sure seems like a bent valve and thats why the sound went away. maybe the iac is trying to compensate hense the idle issue? depends on the how bad it is.
The reason i say this is cuz i have done it before lol. in my earlier days as a mechanic. im eager to see the head off

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
nrdriver;1891540 said:
i just watched the video. and that sure seems like a bent valve and thats why the sound went away. maybe the iac is trying to compensate hense the idle issue? depends on the how bad it is.
The reason i say this is cuz i have done it before lol. in my earlier days as a mechanic. im eager to see the head off

Idle issue was solved.

The main fuse was going out causing the no start issue and idle issue once it was replaced both problems vanished.