For everyone who wanted the Mk3 Supra font

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
34q90yu.png

It's a little rough, but whatever.
Just took this: http://www.suprasport.com/assets/images/MISC%20SUPRASPORT/Picture024.jpg and outlined it in PS.

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
I think the the first one I posted would be used for the actual emblem ("3.0 turbo" plastic one etc.)

while this one (after modifying grim's font for a bit):

jabec6.png

is more similar to the badging on the rear of the Supra in terms of shape, style, and "flow".

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
JDMMA70;1298721 said:
that looks good now how about tracing the "A" for us in turbo A :)

Heh. I think it would actually be quite harder for me to produce the "A".
The "turbo" is just the "u" that's been frankensteined to make the other letters. That and, well it just wouldn't be quite right if the "A" were to be on a non-A car lol.

jmanbball

Yellow Jacket
Apr 17, 2006
Hittin' the books at Tech
Grimjack, did you have any problems converting the font to an embroidery font? I'm using my moms husqvarna and it's 4D QuickFont program, and all I'm getting is numbers and A's.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
No, but I build the wireframe using Corel, then translate it into the embroidery pattern directly. I don't use the fonts in the embroidery program.

If there's something you want, I can build and send you a file, I've done Husqvarna files before.

mk3

Apr 11, 2008
Australia
hey guys, has any one still got this font as the download link no longer works. would be much appreciated.