For everyone who wanted the Mk3 Supra font

mkthree92

Supramania Contributor
Jan 21, 2007
AL
I just found this post, and I must say it is excellent work! I've tried to find this font or something similar for a long time. Well done and thanks.

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
You're welcome, folks. It's been driving me nuts for years that I couldn't get this font, and really, it's not *that* much work to make one, so eventually I just decided to put in the time and get it done.

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
Awesome! I just DLed it, looks great. I wish I had the patience to make a font or I'd make one for the mk2s and the mk4 styles as well (there is a mk4 script font already floating about, but the creator of it is SUPER STINGY so fuggetaboutit)

Tanya

Supramania Contributor
Aug 15, 2005
Naples, FL
There's actually two types of "mk2 fonts" first one being the early style hatch sticker which I imagine is fairly simple to duplicate. Actually, there's three different types of fonts on these cars if you want to count the "CELICA" font which is different than both Supra fonts.
HXG14a.jpg

But I think the vast majority of mk2 people would like the later style billboard sticker font done up
HEM11.jpg

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
damn, im a noob. how do i go about downloading/using this? all i see in the link looks like lines of code. highlight, right click and save?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Right click, save as.

Then open your control panel, open fonts, select install new font from the menu, browse to the download location, pick the Supra font, and you're set.

Now you will have this font in all your programs.

isnms

United States of America
Mar 30, 2005
Oklahoma
i80.photobucket.com
old thread revival

Dave, I know you don't have anything else to do like making hyper links in LumiBlue visible - You know I'm kidding....

Is it possible for you to do lower case t, u, r, b, o ?

I'm thinking of making a vinyl decal of this, without the 'A'
credit: pic from KeithH
TurboA3.jpg