Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Mod list:
SP61GT (wastegate boost)
JBL o2 Housing
3" Exhaust (no cats)
Walbro 255
Aeromotive AFPR
DriftMotion Fuel Feed line (removed pulsation dampner)
Rebuilt OE Injectors
K&N FIPK
Lexus AFM
DriftMotion FMIC
2.5'' Cooleeze Aluminum Pipes
Greddy RS BOV (recirculated)
Cometic 2mm MHG
ARP Bolts (torqued to 100ft.lbs)
CompCams Valve Springs
Spec Stage 2 Clutch and Pressure Plate
165k miles on the bottom end, transmission and rear end!

p831361_1.jpg

EDIT-1 Analog 1 is max boost pressure.
EDIT-2 Shes a tad lean, I know, S-AFC is going to be ordered soon.

Sawbladz

Supramania Contributor
Mar 14, 2006
Oshawa, ON, CA
Very nice. Isn't that kinda pushing the limit of the stock 440's? Any idea of the duty cycle?

EDIT: What engine is this?

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
Nice power. Looks like you're getting a lot of boost creep though. Internal WG, yes?

You're right about the AFRs. Was that pump gas? Be careful there.

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
SawBladz- Yea, some bigger injectors are on the "to buy" list, along with some sort of management.

Joe- 93 octane, I should mention that the first run was with the "sniffer" type wideband and the second run was with it in the factory sensor location. That explains the difference in the reading, there is an exhaust leak at the test pipe.

Shaeff- The one and only!

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Thanks! I'm not sure what to do now, 400+ has been my goal for a while, I guess I'll just enjoy it till it breaks!

Zach

ECUMaster USA
Apr 6, 2005
TX
aye mate said:
Thanks! I'm not sure what to do now, 400+ has been my goal for a while, I guess I'll just enjoy it till it breaks!

Go punk on a bunch of BPU Mk4's with it :)

You seriously need more fuel, though. Those AFR's are pretty scary.

MRSUPRA

Apr 11, 2005
Maryland
Great numbers, especially for very little mods!! I'm guessing your running about 15psi? If so, you have a very strong car.

3 things I would get to really take advantage of your setup. Get 550 injectors, AFC so you can run more boost and make even more power with out leaning out. And get a electronic boost controller- that will really sharpin up your boost response on the SP61GT.

dbsupra90

toonar
Apr 1, 2005
indiucky
not bad numbers.

i would add some base fuel pressure. it doesnt look bad, but leaner than i would like. plus it will run a tad leaner on the street than it does on the dyno usually. i think you are getting some knock and timing pulled. 1.5psi boost increase and you only gained 3hp and negligible torque. it should have done much more than that since that psi range is when that turbo is getting into its range.

if you add a little fuel pressure, it will shift the whole fuel curve richer. and i wouldnt be surprised if it actually made more power a little richer.