Finally, pics of my new mkiii!

CTsupra

Supramania Contributor
bluemkiii: Thanks! Yes, I have very big plans for this car. 81mm dbb type plans.

SevenMKIII: Thanks man!

BlackMKIII: Thanks!

Cartel1 950: Yep, only 91' - 92' soups were paint to match.

suprastanger507mgte: Thanks bro, yeah, damn good thing lol! Oh, and I don't always worry about the HG. I have nightmares....

Bluechulappa: Awesome! I actually hate red...

suprahero: Thank you! Waxed JDM tails are ftw. I took a train to Iowa, took care of the remaining transaction and paperwork then just had the car shipped back by open trailor to CT and took the train back. Damn, it was boring, lol.

dbsupra90: Thanks!

Got Boost?:Thanks! I was hoping that he wouldn't sell it before I got home, haha. At the time, it was easily the nicest mkiii on the site.

Ian: Bastard! :D

CACressida: Bastard #2! Haha, thanks dude!

SupraofDoom: When are you going to finish that car?!?! Thanks man!

LilMissMKIII: Yay! Female opinion!! Thank you!

Jaguar: Thnaks man! Great to be back in the states! Build thread coming soon.

starscream5000: Yes, I installed JDM tails and I love them, lol. The exhaust is ETS's 4" Omega a.k.a. HPF Goliath.

Thanks a lot for the nice comments guys! She was freshly washed and waxed in those pics. Turtle Wax Ice car wash and wax if anybody would like to know.

Right now the power mods stand at a Apexi intake, BIC DDP, BIC test-pipe, and ETS 4" Omega cat-back. I hit fuel cut in forth. Other mods include a recirculated HKS bov, F/R strut bars, JIC lower arm bar, and 4-point trunk bar.

Items waiting to be put on the car include:
Tein Flex coilovers w/ EDFC
5-Zigen FNO1R-C's in hyper black. 18x8.5F 18X9.5R 30MM/35MM offsets (Still need to buy tires...)
Whitline F/R Adj. sway bars w/all poly bushings
Suprasport SS traction arms
A1 camber arms
A1 toe arms
RK Polyurethane rear subframe bushings
Prosport guages
8000k HID kit

Uh, I think that is it.

Future mods include:
It's a secret.

Ken

ForcedTorque

Join the 92 Owners Group
Jul 11, 2005
Satsuma, Alabama, United States
suprahero said:
Very clean supra. Those tail lights look brand new.............:love:

Instead of shipping the car, how come you didn't drive it home? I may have missed something, but seems like you were there with the car and you took a train and it took a car hauler. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to drive it home? Were you worried about it making the trip? Just curious.

Glad you made it home safely............::salute::

He's aspiring to be much like another more popular Trailer Queen owning member. I heard him say if that guy can trailer his car 2 days, he'd double it, and trailer it 4.

Welcome to the 3E5 group CT! Beautiful car!

Thank You for your sevice!