ffim available in the near future?

Zer0DeGreeZ

Feb 11, 2008
N. KY
SupraSportJack;1307555 said:
the actual 3d print costs us about $900 for each one, thats why we don't make alot.

I can do 3d design for you way cheaper. Let me know next time you need something Jack. :)

Zer0

Toy-Rific

Jun 8, 2005
Minnesota
Zer0DeGreeZ;1307673 said:
I can do 3d design for you way cheaper. Let me know next time you need something Jack. :)

Zer0

I would like to have one more pattern made if you really can do a lot better on the cost. Send me a e mail to greg@lippusa.com or call me so I can get your company name and info for doing it.
We were told that we could have a pattern made that could be used for a limited amount of time running on the car. They will not look as nice as polished aluminum or take very much of putting it on and off and still would be pricy.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
That's why the LS1 kits come with tiny disks that you install on the intake. Nitrous backfire will blow them out, and they're replaceable.

Moy

It's broken...
Aug 6, 2008
Beach Park, IL
Would there be an adapter plate made available for those who aren't running enough power to exceed the size of the stock TB and want to get into boost quicker (or something along those lines)?